Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So many dates - so little time... how do you guys juggle??

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do those of you with full-time jobs (or other weekday responsibilities) manage to "juggle" more than one girl? I mean how do you find the time to date more than 2 chicks?

Here is my problem... I can rarely go out during the week and sometimes I can only go out one night a weekend (even when I am able to go out two or three nights in a row, I find by the second day I'm totally shot as it is). But I'm "dating" a few guys at the moment and not sure how to fit everyone in (and I'm not ready to choose... both because I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship and because I'm not sure yet who I like best anyway). That's not even including social time with my friends.

I've never had this problem before... I was in a LTR for a while and then when I got out of it I casually dated a few guys at a time, because my schedule allowed for it better. I was also seeing guys who lived much more local to me, so I could go out with the girls and then see one of them afterwards (usually for drinks and/or sex, ha ha).

Now though I am seeing a few guys who (for various reasons) I can't bring out with my friends... and I also find it to be kind of messed up to tell a guy "well I can't see you for two weeks". I have no idea how people are able to cheat on significant others, how do they have the TIME!? :D It seems that it always works out that there is no one or TOO many someones... And no matter how much I try not to meet new guys, they keep popping up in my life...

What do you guys do in situations like this? (And what would you think if a girl you were hooking up with couldn't hang out that often? (By the way, I'm not lying about seeing other people, but I'm not offering that information either).

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go out with the one that fits my mood... I seldom plan infront, I'll just send an SMS or something and we'll usually do something later that evening or tomorrow.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god, another person who is following society's trend to appear "too busy" to enjoy life

There are 24 hours in a day, and unless you are a brain surgeon in the ER, I seriously doubt you cant go to work and get home by 6-7 pm and meet friends/dates

For me, Work is not my life, I sometimes go out 2-3 nights during the week and just lose sleep (I can work on 4-5 hrs of sleep)

Either that, or you are in terrible shape and probably sleep too much

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god, another person who is following society's trend to appear "too busy" to enjoy life

There are 24 hours in a day, and unless you are a brain surgeon in the ER, I seriously doubt you cant go to work and get home by 6-7 pm and meet friends/dates

For me, Work is not my life, I sometimes go out 2-3 nights during the week and just lose sleep (I can work on 4-5 hrs of sleep)

Either that, or you are in terrible shape and probably sleep too much
No. I really am TOO BUSY... it's not an "appearance". I'm not a brain surgeon, but I do have a job that requires more than a 9 to 5 and I am also a single mother. If I DO have a babysitter, I'm honestly exhausted by the end of the day. But it doesn't matter WHY I can't go out on most weekdays. I don't know what your job is, but some people (with or without kids) have jobs with long hours, that are strenuous and exhausting - physically and/or mentally. Whatever the case, there ARE people who are limited to the weekends and who DO need more than 4 hours sleep.

Also, some people can't AFFORD to treat work like it's "not their life". Work is not my life, but I cant **** around and get no sleep... because then I'll end up doing a ****ty job and I can't afford to do that.

It's cool if you can't relate to that (you're lucky you can't), but so you can't offer me advice. But I'm sure SOMEONE out there does live like that. (Most of my friends and guys I date are too exhausted from work all week to go out on weekdays, and some are almost too exhausted from the week to go out on the weekend, but they tough it out usually so they don't miss out).

Basically, like I said before... to those of you who... LIKE ME... rarely can go out on the weekdays (for whatever reason)... how do YOU manage to "juggle" more than one person at a time?

I go out with the one that fits my mood... I seldom plan infront, I'll just send an SMS or something and we'll usually do something later that evening or tomorrow.
For me, I need more advanced notice than that. I can't make plans with a guy if it's too short notice. I know a lot of girls who also consider it a lack of respect for a guy to expect you to be free and up to hang out at the drop of a hat. The fact that I'm juggling guys, whoever gets to me first gets the plans. ha ha.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of girls who also consider it a lack of respect for a guy to expect you to be free and up to hang out at the drop of a hat.
Maybe they see it as disrespectful, but they still show up wanting ****. That's when we know we're golden.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But some of the PU system teach you not to date or to keep the dating rutuals to a minimum.

So the encounters with the fukk buddies come to fukking at their place or and sleeping over. Doesnt' take much time or effort.

But I understand you. It takes too much effort to keep 2+ fukkbuddies. I've had 3 girls for about 3 months. It hurt my studies, my sleeping pattern and ability to absorb lecture material.

So now I have 2 fb. One at uni, the other one at home. Works nicely. I take each of them out once a week, so it's not just fukking. and sleep 1-2 times a week with every girl. More than I need really and they're always willing.