"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

So......Let's talk about the crazy ass night that I had....

Falcon25

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2009
Messages
885
Reaction score
48
Theres this chick that's been on my mind that is getting a divorce. So, last night I went out to the club trying to get her out of my mind...........I decided to go to the club and hit the dance floor with my buddy and all of a sudden I felt a hand on my ass. I looked back and couldn't identify who it was. It was dark as fuvk. I turned around again and started dancing with friends. Then, I felt another hand grab my ass and push my back. I turned around and saw that it was a girl who I have known off and on like last year or so. Never more than a hello. I smiled and grabbed her fuvking arm and pulled her towards me. Started grinding on her and didn't say anything except "you look fuvking gorgeous". The more you talk, the more you will lose. So, after dancing for thirty minutes, I started growing a massive hard on and was grabbing her ass and everything. I kissed her on the neck to feel the waters and she moved her hair back and let me kiss her more. I knew at this point it was on. This is not my first rodeo. I quickly said "let's get out of here". When I made it to the car, I was literraly raped in my own car. Now I know how sexual abuse victims feel. This chick attacked me. Kept telling me to fuvk her in the car. That she wanted to feel my big divk and wanted it inside her. So I promptly fuvked the living daylights out of her in my car. I pulled a groin muscle, hit my head on the door and was very uncomfortable. But, I couldn't wait. This chick was very horny. She was about a 7 on the face but a solid 9 on the body. Her body is so fuvking hot that I have a hard on just thinking about it. She even asked for anal and I said "I can barely find your puvsy right now cause I'm drunk as ****". haha I hope I see her again. I have no idea if she's single This girl was a great fuvk.

A word of advice. When you go to the club, dance. If you don't hit the dance floor, might as well call it a night. When you find a girl, try to get her out of the club as soon as you can. If she is very horny, don't fuvk around, go ahead and mate with her in the car or wherever. haha
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
299
Reaction score
8
Been in the same situation a couple times. And its awesome! It seriously only takes a swagger, a look and a few sentences. Now try and remember this and replicate often.
 

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
35
Location
Atlanta
Falcon25 said:
A word of advice. When you go to the club, dance. If you don't hit the dance floor, might as well call it a night.
Fail. If you have GAME you dont have to dance to pickup girls.
 
Top