Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So lets find out how to identify girls who are DTF at the club

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets focus on the phase which is previous to the one in which you as a man are liked from a particular girl.

Even before approaching we should somehow indentify girls who are willing to have a one night stand, we have to screen those in a girls night out (worst c0ck teaser ever, gets validation through bragging with their friends on how they had that guy all over them without giving him nothing back) as much as those who are there to "dance" (see attention wh0ring) or those genuine nice girl who may like you but wont come out with you the same night.

Im ashamed to admitt but I dont have yet a way to find out which is completely sure, I know that usually girls looking for action show more flesh and dress more provocative than others however this is also done from attention wh0res for the purpose of getting approached more.

Does anyone here have some knowledge or theory, I found out that usually girls DTF show flesh, go out in couples and like to drink.

Those in group, wearing trousers and dancing non stop are a losing bet.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls doing shots has been a pretty good sign for me over the years.
Ultimately though, it's still a major lottery.
I've chatted up and fvcked females who I would never have thought would fvck.
Remember, all women are slvts, they just don't want to be made to feel like slvts.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Lone wolves after 1:30 am lol? Alone or "doesn't know where her friends are." Doesn't care where they are lol.

Also consider her mannerisms. The girls that leave with a guy usually AREN'T the bubbly, giggly, having fun girls. The most fun ones are usually just AWs on a girls night out birthday party.

IME, women looking for an ONS are often deadpan serious, almost looking pissed off. It's like a bit of anger due to sexual frustration lol.

She might warm up eventually by the time you pull her, but she's initially like serious businesslike.

This is not to be confused with a beech shield. It's not the same thing.

Reaction score
your mind is in the right place. they are sexually available or not.
find out by touching them, they will stay (potentially DTF) or GET LOST (not DTF).. repeat until you get a customer

at night feel free to do this before you even speak, but if not-- do it in 30seconds... at least. women that are DTF are comfortable being touched in a club situation, in fact-- emotionally healthy girls are used to & comfortable with it.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/2012/02/07/silent-non-verbal-game/

the guys are right, the drunk girls aren't generally closer to the DTF zone than the sober ones. but not always. but usually. but not all the time. but usually.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my eyes, any girl at a club is DTF. This is a slvts headquarters. Even if they're having a "girls night out", they WILL completely ditch their friends if Mr. Perfect comes. I've seen it. Hell, I've even been that guy a few times. As for couples that go to clubs together, I think that is just fvcking stupid.

-Scars

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
In my eyes, any girl at a club is DTF. This is a slvts headquarters. Even if they're having a "girls night out", they WILL completely ditch their friends if Mr. Perfect comes. I've seen it. Hell, I've even been that guy a few times. As for couples that go to clubs together, I think that is just fvcking stupid.

-Scars
I was referring to a couple of girls (couple meant as 2) obviously not girls going out with their boyfriends...80% of my action came from that.

The best situation is when they are two and both doable so no ugly friend that feels the need to c0ckblock.

Regarding your "every girl" is open if mr perfect comes I think its just a by product of this forum, I think that given the right pressure from her group (female sheep mentality) even a guy in the top 10% would
be unable to get the bang so easily.
All it takes is one of her friend who comes out with some drama and the whole group will put her in the center of attention, the more girls in the group the more factors that can go wrong, thats why
the talk about the number of them to be influential as much as the group dynamic (reputation etc).

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I was referring to a couple of girls (couple meant as 2) obviously not girls going out with their boyfriends...80% of my action came from that.

The best situation is when they are two and both doable so no ugly friend that feels the need to c0ckblock.

Regarding your "every girl" is open if mr perfect comes I think its just a by product of this forum, I think that given the right pressure from her group (female sheep mentality) even a guy in the top 10% would
be unable to get the bang so easily.
All it takes is one of her friend who comes out with some drama and the whole group will put her in the center of attention, the more girls in the group the more factors that can go wrong, thats why
the talk about the number of them to be influential as much as the group dynamic (reputation etc).
I agree, but I think I think my reply was a little misunderstood. I'm saying that nearly all women in clubs go there with the intention of hooking up with Mr. Right, I didn't say it always happens. Your ugly GF c0ck block analogy is a perfect example. If one girl can't get a guy for herself it shuts down the whole chain. Also, girls are more picky these days. A 10% guy could get rejected, but assuming all the variables were there and the setting was right, I'd say his success rate would be pretty high.

Point is, I can't see how any woman could b!tch about getting hit on at a club. Or why some jealous boyfriend would get pissed over it either. First off, it's a horrible place to take your girlfriend, secondly, everyone knows that clubs are meant to party, get drunk and hopefully leave with more people than you came with.

-Scars

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been out a few times lately with my girlfriend and her two friends from work, both of whom are in their early twenties and very attractive. One of them has a boyfriend that she is always fighting with. The other one just broke up with her boyfriend and does not really know how to be single. She's terrified of looking like a slvt. She keeps getting drunk at a bar, finding a "cute" guy to make out with, then as soon as he turns his back, she will bolt out of the bar and ditch the guy. She can't get pumped and dumped if he gets dumped before she gets pumped

I do see some guys come up and try to do group approaches. Guys on here always want to know what to say, but typically I think the girl has made up her mind to be interested or not before you open your mouth. Usually as the guy walks up, to show disinterest, they will stand closer to me. One girl said, "quick, pretend you're my boyfriend so he'll go away." So I waited until the guy got within earshot, then said loudly to her, "So...SIS...what do you think MOM and DAD will get us for Christmas this year???" :D

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt: I agree with the "She decides before you open your mouth." That has been my experience.

In addition, one night I was talking to this lady at a club. As it turns out, she was a psychologist. It was clear that i was in friendzone, so I stopped "gaming" and started to just pick her brain. We talked about game. I asked her, "I know guys worry so much about what to say. But isn't it true that the line doesn't matter? You (women) have us (guys) sized up before we open our mouths?"

She said "Yes, absolutely."

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from where I'm from, the girls are going in the club like its a political rally. Super pack or gang (mostly 4-5 or even more chicks ). I've had a few girls look at me because of my dancing and quite frankly, I'm not interested with trying to talk to one girl when she with her gang haha.

Furthermore, girls do pretend a lot that they have boyfriends because the guys dont know how to approach right... They patrol the club like goddamn vultures waiting for a prey... They don't talk and after a while ( or after liquid courage has destroy any effect of approach anxiety, they try to grind on a girl... Which 95% of the time, results in a rejection.

When it comes to DTF girls, in my opinion, there are the most quiet girls, they don't dress up too provocative but they are still look sexy. They will hangout at a bar alone or away from their friends, while looking at the dance floor and around.

Now I'm not saying that girls in groups are not DTF, but usually, they just wild out, drink and share "war stories" about how guys were trying to talk to them. At lease one girl in the group generally wants to talk to a guy or dance with a guy, but doesn't understand that she's €ockblocking herself by staying by her friends and moving with them at all times.

Whenever you approach them, they are willing to do whatever, drink some more and dance. They dance very sensual and after a few minutes of trance, they turn around and makeout with you. Bonus if you guys were dancing in the corner. She will then throw a token resistance so she doesn't feel like a slut: "I usually don't do this" I can't leave my friends" " I think you are really hot and that's why I'm doing this "

Once you kill that token defense, good stuff happen hahahaha

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the only one i know of for a fact are girls that are alone at the bar. very rare to find and if you do they are usually cougars, but thats ok. girls that are dtf are hard to spot by eye, so you have to screen them with game. snl's are 95% about logistics. i'm looking for a girl that drove herself to the bar to meet her friends, or coworkers. she doesnt have any plans tomorrow, or have to work early. she doesnt have the need to entertain or babysit any of her friends. best if she's the 5th wheel, co-workers are good cause she could careless if they think she's a slut, there usually not that close. if she lives close to the venue you're in. roommates are generally good, they are comfortable with each other and have witnessed each other hook up with someone before.

listen for if she says what you are doing later. this is the best sign she is looking to hook up with you. another tip i can give you is this, always get the number even if logistics are not good. you can always follow up later. keep getting numbers until you find one with good logistics, focus your game on her. if you cant pull her home, text all the girls you got that night when you got home telling them you got home safe. sometime drunk girls will reply with a booty call once they are home and their friends are not around. anti-slut defense is non existant.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned this before in other threads...

Seated at the bar, she is turned towards you with (both) her knees pointed directly at you and her legs are apart. She's unconsciously pointing her vag at you while making strong eye contact. It's self explanatory.

Last edited:

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid friends if you can. When I started game, it was all about going into different kinds of sets and dealing with a multitude of dynamics. It's possible to succeed there.

However, even if a girl has come with friends, those that are down at some point will drift away from them. I've gotten good at looking around for this.

The other weekend, saw a girl with her friends, made a comment about her watch being "Beverly Hills expensive" and then left. Saw her later on in the night by herself and it was on. I didn't have to deal with the friends until we were about to leave and she introduced me to them. They gave a not-so-subtle thumbs up and that was that.

Avoid the friends if you can. If not, engage with them NOT AT THE BEGINNING when you're just some random guy hitting on their girl but after you've been with the girl for a while and then she takes you back to them. People always worry about getting the approval of their friends but I feel like if a girl is really really down -- which is only possible if you put in work one-on-one-- and her friends see it, they usually won't stand in the way.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I mentioned this before in other threads...

Seated at the bar, she is turned towards you with (both) her knees pointed directly at you and her legs are apart. She's unconsciously pointing her vag at you while making strong eye contact. It's self explanatory.

You could walk up to a chick who does that and ask her if she's just "airing it out a bit". LMAO.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
snl's are 95% about logistics. i'm looking for a girl that drove herself to the bar to meet her friends, or coworkers. she doesnt have any plans tomorrow, or have to work early. she doesnt have the need to entertain or babysit any of her friends. best if she's the 5th wheel, co-workers are good cause she could careless if they think she's a slut, there usually not that close. if she lives close to the venue you're in. roommates are generally good, they are comfortable with each other and have witnessed each other hook up with someone before.
This is so true, logistics are the single more important factor in a ONS. It is near impossible to bang a girl who rode with her girlfriends to the bar/club, Which wipes out about 80% of girls. There's no way they're going to tell their friends "Yeah, you guys go on without me, I'm gonna screw this guy tonight." Not only that, but if by some miracle she was considering doing that, you think she's going to trust some stranger to drive her home the next morning? Forget it. Her logistics are completely dependent on you, and that's a very compromising security risk to her.

Most guys are too worried about the other stuff when trying to get a ONS. It needs to be repeated: Without logistics, you have nothing.

Logistics are also something you cannot control, for the most part. If a girl is relying on her friend to drive her home, she obviously isn't looking for a ONS. No amount of game, looks, clothing style, etc. can change this. It's very, very rare for a scenario like that to pan out. To compensate for this, I formulated a game plan tailored around this little obstacle when I ran bar game:

1.) Approach girl
2.) Get number
3.) Text later in the night
4.) Meet up again for a drink (Gives her a chance to work out the logistics.)
5.) Bang.

You can meet up for that drink at your place, a bar, maybe even her place. Right after I get the number I'll say "Hey, I gotta jet off and meet my buddies at a different bar, but I'll throw you a text later tonight." This is very crucial, because you're not putting pressure on the girl in front of her friends and are giving her ample time to figure out how to ditch them later in the evening. She's going to be free from any social pressure because nobody around her knows what's happening. In other words, she won't look like a slvt. At the end of the night all she has to do is tell her friend's she's going home, but in reality she's planning on meeting up for a drink.

For all the guys that don't like texting, you better change your thinking because that is your ticket to a ONS. A girl's not going to jump on her phone and have her friends listen to the conversation about meeting up for a shag.

If your house is over 5 miles from these bars/clubs, it's going to be difficult, unless you have a wing that stays closer. Women feel much safer when the destination is near where they first met you.

1.) Logistics
2.) Anonymity
3.) Proximity

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You could walk up to a chick who does that and ask her if she's just "airing it out a bit". LMAO.
Haha. The hottest girl I ever hooked up with did have a stinky puss lol. Not bad but noticeable.

In all seriousness, Im referring to a situation when she is seated. It's meaningless if she's standing.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evan:

Not to over-think this, but what were the typical time frames as for when you met them and when you texted them?

For example, you met her at say 11pm and got a number close. Did you text her at say 12:30 or 1am so you have time for drink but still keep it close enough to last call where it feels like a hookup to her?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Haha. The hottest girl I ever hooked up with did have the most stinky puss lol.

In all seriousness, Im referring to a situation when she is seated. It's meaningless if she's standing.

My previous comment kindof reminds me of a previous ex who had a small hair growing on her nipple. I told her: Pluck that sh1t.

Let's just say she didn't find that comment so "hot". Hahaha.

Sometimes I'm too blunt for my own good.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Evan:

Not to over-think this, but what were the typical time frames as for when you met them and when you texted them?

For example, you met her at say 11pm and got a number close. Did you text her at say 12:30 or 1am so you have time for drink but still keep it close enough to last call where it feels like a hookup to her?
Typically, I would be done approaching girls by 11 pm. Usually I'd start at 7 or 8 and be done by 11, or close to it. My frame for the bar scene was basically treating it like day game. Since I would usually meet them earlier in the evening, I would always make it a point to say to them "You gonna be around for a drink later?" The reason for me saying this was to give them some indication that I would indeed be texting them later that night, and wanted to see them. That way they can party all they wanted with their friends, and break off from them if they wanted a late night booty call. It's discreet, and nobody else knows. Remember, a woman's biggest fear is being labeled a slvt.

This is why I disagree with hanging around and establishing rapport with her friends. Most guys have the mentality that they have to win the group over. Even if this is accomplished, you now have a new problem: All of her friends are now going to be focused on you, and the fact you're trying to pick up their friend. To us guys, it's not a big deal. Unfortunately, it draws way to much attention to her social circle that we're looking for a hook up and jeopardizes our chances by making the girl look like a slvt. Once this happens, it's over. No girl is going to announce to their groupies that they're leaving to bang some random guy from the bar.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Evan. I always started early too.

Just one last question. How late did you usually text them?

The reason I ask is that is sounds like a slight balancing act. If you text her too soon, she's still stuck with her friends. But text too late and she's too tired and drunk lol.

Overall, I think the plan is brilliant.

Getting back to the thread topic, my guess is you could tell how DTF she is by her facial expression when you ask, "Are you gonna be around for a drink later?" Her face will probably tell you how enthusiastic she is about meeting up later.