Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So lemme get this straight

Reaction score
So this is what Ive learned about the ladies on this site. Tell me if Im wrong with any of these things

Girls like guys who are-

Diffrent. They are confident and they dont give a **** about what other people think. They can be funny and know when to be serious. They are always in a good mood and can put people around them in good moods, also they dont bring there personal problems to girls. THey are optimistic. They keep the girl guessing, with diffrent attitudes such as, one day youll have a great time with a grl, the following day you wont call. One day you might be nicer than normal give a few compliments, the next, seem to busy to give the girl much attention o any compliments.Girls like guys who provide a challenge. are hard to get, dont give into there little games. Girls show there feelings 90% through there actions rather than words. Youmust try to be the leader in situations. You should think the girl wants you. You should think you are "the man" and the girl is honored to be around you. You should be ****y. You should keep many girls around and always talk to girls and have other options. When you see a girl that intrests you, you should look her in the eyes and smile untill she looks away before you.You dont care what people say about you. You cant be insecure.Yuo should make her feel good about herself. Take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.BROS BEFORE HOES.

Are some of those things right?I probably missed a few things.

Oh and, dont think about what to say or do or think back on any of these rules here,when the situation comess youll know what to do.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that about sums everything up. Even if you missed something, you get the idea of it.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by This Times For Real
So this is what Ive learned about the ladies on this site. Tell me if Im wrong with any of these things

Girls like guys who are-

Diffrent. They are confident and they dont give a **** about what other people think. They can be funny and know when to be serious. They are always in a good mood and can put people around them in good moods, also they dont bring there personal problems to girls. THey are optimistic. They keep the girl guessing, with diffrent attitudes such as, one day youll have a great time with a grl, the following day you wont call. One day you might be nicer than normal give a few compliments, the next, seem to busy to give the girl much attention o any compliments.Girls like guys who provide a challenge. are hard to get, dont give into there little games. Girls show there feelings 90% through there actions rather than words. Youmust try to be the leader in situations. You should think the girl wants you. You should think you are "the man" and the girl is honored to be around you. You should be ****y. You should keep many girls around and always talk to girls and have other options. When you see a girl that intrests you, you should look her in the eyes and smile untill she looks away before you.You dont care what people say about you. You cant be insecure.Yuo should make her feel good about herself. Take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.BROS BEFORE HOES.

Are some of those things right?I probably missed a few things.

Oh and, dont think about what to say or do or think back on any of these rules here,when the situation comess youll know what to do.
THESE ARE NOT RULES, they are guidelines and hints to get you to develop your own style.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT treat them as rules for the moment. Treat them as rules until you dont think about them.

My music teacher told me "Learn all the theory you can, Make it your religion, then forget about it" I never understood what that meant until recently. So I'll try and explain it how I realised it.

I was composing something, and wrote probably the best solo I ever have in my life within 3 minutes. I switched between scales and everything else perfectly, throwing in the occasional note just to link it all together. It was mad. I didnt think about it, I just did it. I was impressed with myself.

Since then, I now know what he meant. When you've learnt it, forget it. Dont live by it, live for that moment. I know the theory... I've done it so many times, it's second nature. I write what I feel, and I have no boundries now.

How does this relate to DJism?

You're an AFC. You come to this site. You try all this stuff out for yourself. We give you this rules for you to follow. This breaks you out of being an AFC into something greater. You keep using it, until you hit that realisation. That realisation, is that all that "alphaness", all of that "happy guy without a care in the world" has become a part of you. You've done it so much, you are that. You have changed.

Now when that happens... Just be yourself. Why? Because you dont have to try to be that person you wanted to be ages ago anymore. You dont have to think about it, you do it, right off the bat. And you're the most **** hot thing to come out of where you come from.

So yeah. In my oppinion, treat these as "rules". You should naturally reach the realisation for yourself.

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
BUT treat them as rules for the moment. Treat them as rules until you dont think about them.

My music teacher told me "Learn all the theory you can, Make it your religion, then forget about it" I never understood what that meant until recently. So I'll try and explain it how I realised it.

I was composing something, and wrote probably the best solo I ever have in my life within 3 minutes. I switched between scales and everything else perfectly, throwing in the occasional note just to link it all together. It was mad. I didnt think about it, I just did it. I was impressed with myself.

Since then, I now know what he meant. When you've learnt it, forget it. Dont live by it, live for that moment. I know the theory... I've done it so many times, it's second nature. I write what I feel, and I have no boundries now.

How does this relate to DJism?

You're an AFC. You come to this site. You try all this stuff out for yourself. We give you this rules for you to follow. This breaks you out of being an AFC into something greater. You keep using it, until you hit that realisation. That realisation, is that all that "alphaness", all of that "happy guy without a care in the world" has become a part of you. You've done it so much, you are that. You have changed.

Now when that happens... Just be yourself. Why? Because you dont have to try to be that person you wanted to be ages ago anymore. You dont have to think about it, you do it, right off the bat. And you're the most **** hot thing to come out of where you come from.

So yeah. In my oppinion, treat these as "rules". You should naturally reach the realisation for yourself.
Oh yeah and I forgot. The dj mindset. which is basically what you jsut said. Make it second nature.