Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So...last night was interesting...

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a bar with my single mom plate and she went to the bathroom for quite a while.

Some other girl comes over and starts hitting on me. She wound up staying after the plate came back and talked to us. I was surprised at the confidence. Sounds like something I would do.

Wound up going back to the same bar today for some scotch and she was there. Played it well and got her number. She asked about the plate...so I told her that I was dating. She was all like "isnt that your girl?" so i said no.

I guess im kinda surprised that she acts like we do as DJ's. Wonder if she is on the site lol.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tinctrar said:
Went to a bar with my single mom plate and she went to the bathroom for quite a while.

Some other girl comes over and starts hitting on me. She wound up staying after the plate came back and talked to us. I was surprised at the confidence. Sounds like something I would do.

Wound up going back to the same bar today for some scotch and she was there. Played it well and got her number. She asked about the plate...so I told her that I was dating. She was all like "isnt that your girl?" so i said no.

I guess im kinda surprised that she acts like we do as DJ's. Wonder if she is on the site lol.
Heres my 2 cents.. Ur ego must be higher then a giraffes ass right now but I would keep an eye on this chick. Thats a ballsy move she pulled kicking it to u in front of another chick. If shes that bold in that respect then shes probably ballsy in other areas too. Dont be surprised if u go out with her and while ur on a date some dude starts kickin it to her and she reciprocates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's always hanging out at this bar I would call that a barfly. Girls who are regulars at a bar get very used to being with men, for obvious reasons. You were essentially in her backyard. I'm not surprised at all by how "friendly" she was. Good for you if you're wanting to bang her but I bet she's not the biggest "challenge", if you know what I mean.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
If she's always hanging out at this bar I would call that a barfly. Girls who are regulars at a bar get very used to being with men, for obvious reasons. You were essentially in her backyard. I'm not surprised at all by how "friendly" she was. Good for you if you're wanting to bang her but I bet she's not the biggest "challenge", if you know what I mean.
I did a little asking around and she isnt a barfly...I actually know the owner of the bar and she is never there. He said he would have noticed her even if she was somewhat regular (She is pretty hot - vietnamese)

The ballsy move is pretty impressive - and I never care if another dude hits on the girl im with. It shows that she is hot and gets attention - hence why im with her that night. Considering the non-exclusivity of the relationship I could care less.

Does anyone else have similar stories to share?

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tinctrar said:
The ballsy move is pretty impressive - and I never care if another dude hits on the girl im with. It shows that she is hot and gets attention - hence why im with her that night. Considering the non-exclusivity of the relationship I could care less.
annnnnnnnnnnnnd two months later we will be reading a thread about how u had to cut her loose because she hooked up with a guy right in front of u at a bar and the only reason u stayed for as long as u did because the sex was outrageous and blah blah blah....well anyway good luck with that.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mygod. You guys are bunch of over analyzers paranoiders. Give her a call and take her for some drinks...make out ....take her to your house and fvck het brains out.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinctrar said:

MY guess is that you were selected by the appoaching woman to participate in her favorite game. This is the one in which she hits on a guy who is with another woman and then grabs his attention AWAY from his date. Her real objective is to inflate her own ego by interfering in his time with his date and diverting his attention onto her.
The intruder creates a further buzz for herself by observing and knowing that his original date is mighty pissed off by the competition.

IF the intruder really wanted to get to know the guy then SOP for women is for her to approach and flirt a little when the date is in the bathroom and slip him her # BEFORE the date returns - then the intruder slinks away but sends him occasional eye contact from the background for the duration of the evening.

Tinctar, I bet that if you call her and ask her out she will decline, cancel or flake.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil...I am curious as well because this is what I have been thinking as well.

She called me today and she wants me to hang out with her tomorrow night. Ill let you know how it goes.

Keep ya posted.

She has blown up my phone with text messages all day - but as I was busy recording some new tracks I didnt respond up until about 10 minutes ago.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Mygod. You guys are bunch of over analyzers paranoiders. Give her a call and take her for some drinks...make out ....take her to your house and fvck het brains out.

what planet are u from? Yea true its SHOULD BE that easy but if women were that easy to read then there would be no need for this site now would it? My point is From what has been told so far that woman is mighty suspect. Hopefully OP can hit it and quit with out any drama.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
MY guess is that you were selected by the appoaching woman to participate in her favorite game. This is the one in which she hits on a guy who is with another woman and then grabs his attention AWAY from his date. Her real objective is to inflate her own ego by interfering in his time with his date and diverting his attention onto her.
The intruder creates a further buzz for herself by observing and knowing that his original date is mighty pissed off by the competition.

IF the intruder really wanted to get to know the guy then SOP for women is for her to approach and flirt a little when the date is in the bathroom and slip him her # BEFORE the date returns - then the intruder slinks away but sends him occasional eye contact from the background for the duration of the evening.

Tinctar, I bet that if you call her and ask her out she will decline, cancel or flake.
My point exactly, in fact this has happened to me before.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think the girl is a barfly, whether she's a regular at this place or not. She was in the bar one night, and the next day she's there again. Doesn't sound like she has much of a life apart from the drink.

I actually don't think she's likely to flake. I bet she's done this a lot of times with a lot of different guys. But this doesn't bother you, so enjoy.

I'm always suspicious of women who approach me and are very forward. Usually they're hos or AWs. Not always, but usually. If they're not, they have to be ready to qualify themselves extensively.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is direct and shows interest and we label her as being easy and a potential wh0re. The next woman goes out of her way to show she's not easy and we complain how women are game players who speak a different language.

Her intentions were clear. She likes you. Stop analyzing and take the next step. Just because we read a certain forum doesn't mean that we can predict the promiscuity of a chick after hearing she gave out her number without requiring a 15 step seduction guideline.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
was she drunk when she talked to you ?
if not, its maybe the kind of girl who is very social. I dont know. I already met such women by the past.
Here, we have not enough information about to tell the truth.
She maybe likes you or she maybe plays games. You have to play your best game and call her out to know the answer.
As Jophil said, if she declines or flakes then you will know why. Next. If she comes and is flirty then you will know why too :D

enjoy !

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
A woman is direct and shows interest and we label her as being easy and a potential wh0re. The next woman goes out of her way to show she's not easy and we complain how women are game players who speak a different language.

Her intentions were clear. She likes you. Stop analyzing and take the next step. Just because we read a certain forum doesn't mean that we can predict the promiscuity of a chick after hearing she gave out her number without requiring a 15 step seduction guideline.
Great post blitz. I agree with the "damned if u do damned if u dont" ideal you stated in the first paragraph.

Anyway I am meeting up with her tonight so ill kepp you posted.

I wasnt really analzing it I just thought it was kinda cool that she played that approach. Something I would have done.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She took a risk and showed some interest. There's nothing wrong with that. She probably should have bolted when the first woman came from the bathroom, as jophil said, to avoid the faux pas.

There's no way to know anything more til you spend some time with her see where it goes. She could be fukkable, dateable, or nextable. Who knows.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinctrar said:
I wasnt really analzing it I just thought it was kinda cool that she played that approach. Something I would have done.
Oh yeah, I was talking about those who were reading into her sexual history based on what you wrote. I do it too. It's hard not to read about someone's situation and relate it to an experience that you've been through.

Good luck and keep us posted.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
So...it wasnt fun. Actually it was annoying.

She tried sh!t tests repeatedly. Hot and cold. I guess as we get older we just put up with less and less to get in the pants.

"I have my wall up" is what I heard within the first five minutes. By the end of hour one she was sitting on my lap. So much for walls.

I know we are not supposed to expect anything as DJ's - especially from women. But come on.

Ive had more fun on dates with women I didnt want to sleep with.

Anyway - not to sure if ill spin her or not. We didnt sleep together but things got pretty heavy. I usually dont give it to the chick the first night anyway - as it creates a bit more interest on thier end (if they are not sluts)

Positive note - the bartender was an older dude from Boston and we got to talk a bit. I told him about our site cause he was curious as to how I gained my technique. Love spreading the word to men who want to better themselves.