Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've been using Juggler/sexPDX's techniques....

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistakenly posted this in HS forum at first...

First off, i really like this approach of using yourself as your source of material...because it attracts girls to *you* and not to the facade that you put up

I have no problem using this technique on people that i've never met before because they know nothing about me and it's easy to talk about myself. But what do I do around someone i've known for quite some time and that knows a lot about me? A lot of times I draw blanks on what to say because I don't feel the need to convince the girl of what type of person I am.

but specifically, i've known a girl for about 8 months or so from school. i never really pursued her in a DJ fashion, but we worked together a lot. and towards the end of school, i could tell her interest level in me was rising. but only now i've decided that i want to try to pursue her......but i really don't know what to talk about around her

any tips on how to refine the juggler method for this scenario?

thanks in advance!

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simplyme,

Three options:

1. www.fastseduction.com --> search the archives for the poster "juggler"

2. www.seductionarts.com

3. Do a search in this forum (Discussion) for a SexPDX post with "juggler" in the title.

I was going to write a brief summary of the juggler method in the Tips section but I decided that there wasn't much point since, if people are genuinely interested, they've got the above three sources.

- De La