So I've been in the greatest relationship of my life so far. Here's how I got there.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since my last post from July last year, I've been feeling as if the countless hours of forum reading, book reading and anonymous IRC chats to help me get better with ze ladies wasn't enough. Don't get me wrong, they helped, but they didn't get me to where I needed to be. I felt like there was a void that needed fulfillment, if you will. I thought it was a lack of field experience. So, I decided to go out into the field, chat up a bunch of HBs, and that'll be that. I might fail a couple of times to start off with, but surely, I'll improve.

I didn't improve. I distinctly recall recording 96 rejections on a particularly bad day once. It was horrible! I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where to go. Nothing else seemed to be working... I was, at this point, considering asking some of my "natural" friends if they could help. But my pride simply wouldn't let me go out and ask another guy for help. I didn't want to look like a chump.

3 months later, I was depressed and demotivated as I've ever been. I was an absolute train wreck. I had gotten to a stage where I didn't even care about women or men or alpha or ss or pua or kino or whatever. I would just wake up, flip through channels on the TV, and go to bed. Maybe get a little Xbox in or something before bed, and that would be that.

I would often just leave the TV on and do other things so that the background noise would help me feel less lonely. It was pretty bad. While the TV was on, I got wind of Steve Jobs dying. Great. One of my heroes, a man I've always aspired to emulate, a man whose ability to hold a room of thousands of people left me in awe, died. Just great.

Later, as I was ironing an old shirt I found, an ad came on the TV for something vague. It was a company called narrowDoor consulting. "We specialize in communication! Can't get that pretty girl you've always wanted? It's because your mouth says I love you, but your body says I'm a nervous, creepy wreck. We can fix that! Let us make you a better communicator today". That's when it clicked!

That's exactly what was wrong with me! I could not communicate! I remember being in the presence of a 9, and NOT BEING ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING. What I failed to notice was, I WAS SAYING A LOT with my body, even though my mouth was closed. I needed to fix this! I called the number on the screen, and after what seemed like 4 hours of being on hold, got connected to someone. I asked them if they'd keep what I was about to ask them confidential first. Then I asked if they could help me out with my HB issues.

They said yes. They gave me a figure. It was a little expensive, but in just a few days, my eyes were opened to the magical world of communication. Everything changed! I can read women perfectly! IOIs are SO easy to read! Low-interest is like RIGHT THERE! I can't believe I never saw it this way before. It's crazy. Once I got that down, I proceeded to hit every bar, club and place that women inhabit hard.

I got dozens and dozens of numbers, lots and lots of sex. I was happy.

Until I hit a ceiling. I had all the sex I wanted. I could still have more, but I was sick of different girls every night. I wanted a girlfriend. I wanted a relationship. And so, I thought "okay, mr. communicator, lets do this." Needless to say, in about two weeks, I chose my girl. She's amazing in almost every way. Her body, her voice (yes, this matters to me. dont like manly sounding girls), her face... she's got the whole package.

And so a little over a year later, my life has completely transformed. All from a little communication coaching and study. It's pretty crazy when you think about it, but man oh man, I'm so grateful I went that route. So my advice to y'all is this: learn about it, or have someone coach you, but either way, good communication is the way to the hot women. It was for me at least. I've included some links below in case y'all want proof or whatever. I wish all you Don Juans the best!

-lpx.

-----------------------------------------------
Picture of the girlfriend & I before one of our formal outings (my face hidden behind her curvaceous body for confidentiality)
Picture of just the hottie, all dressed up.
The company that taught me the importance of communication and how to communicate right

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this an infomercial?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called that number. Was on hold for 3 hrs. then some Indian dude jibber jabbered and I couldn't understand him. I hung up due to bad communication. Oh the irony.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP Thats great, but you could have learned all of that here without spending a dime.

Everything I learned about finding my inner alpha, women's body language...all here.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! sorry it sounds like an informercial! It's just that I didn't expect to have the success I've had! pardon me if im a little too overwhelmed and excited after looking how far ive come haha!!

@VladPatton lol weird they must have some new guys i suppose
@pdx1138 as i said in the post, I tried and tried and tried applying what I found here, I just couldnt for some reason... idk, each one to his own I suppose. for me, it was money well spent lol

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you give some specific examples of the things they taught you?

Not trying to mooch off their product, but it would be cool to get some tips...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an infomercial..... booooooooo delete

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
foolyoufool said:
Can you give some specific examples of the things they taught you?

Not trying to mooch off their product, but it would be cool to get some tips...
prolly the most important thing i learned was how important what they called 'nvc' was. its non-verbal communication. your body talks waaaaaay more than your mouth does!! they taught me how to use it tos ay "hey babeh lets have a good time!" Instead of "get away, creeper alert" lol

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is very attractive and totally the look I go for. I've been saying for years how important non-verbals are to attraction. So part of me wants to believe what you've said. On the other hand, I'm skepticle as the company doesn't seem all that legit really based on their website and someone else experience calling them. And most of all, for claiming that they totally transformed your non-verbals and your success with women, you offer no details on the how and what it's done.

Anyway with a given level of physical looks, like I've been saying non-verbals and facial expressions are probably the most important factor in attracting or not attracting females. I think most guys that struggle with pick up, would be best served with acting or communication training.

I once knew a pick up artist, who was very outgoing and had good facial expressivness. He could open any girl even the hotest girls in the club at a snap of finger without getting blow out. Had lots of girls liking him after he talked to them. But he seemed to never pull. He was just not physically good looking. It seemed when he tried to change it up and be more aggressive and escalate more they would just gently resist it or end the interaction.

But the point is his outgoingness and expressiveness while not getting him lots of sex, kept him from being blown out, rejected and called a creeper and hated by girls, that sometimes happens to better looking guys using mostly similar words. Some level of looks and good non-verbals and outgoingness is what constitutes your appearance and personality, attraction and is the pick up game.

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
LinkinParkROX said:
prolly the most important thing i learned was how important what they called 'nvc' was. its non-verbal communication. your body talks waaaaaay more than your mouth does!! they taught me how to use it tos ay "hey babeh lets have a good time!" Instead of "get away, creeper alert" lol
Okay, so how do you use your body to say "hey babeh lets have a good time!"?

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
A very condensed version of what they taught me was:
Stop fidgeting (sign of weakness)
Hold eye contact like crazy
Make sure your whole body is visible
Use a lower vocal tone while speaking (esp. during opener)
and a bunch of other stuff.

I might actually post a full walkthrough in the tips forum based on what I was taught.