Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I'm working on putting up my own website...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm setting it up first to see if I like how it comes out and if I like it I'll keep it.

So far this is what I've got...

Every member gets their own journal that they can make public or private entries so they can track their own progress. The site forum will have a forum for topics relating to men and a forum for topics relating to women. There will be a general discussion area, an area for tips and two special forums to prevent any bannings. The first will be "the Abyss" where disruptive members will be sent to so they can vent a bit, explain themselves and discuss why they are angry. If the issue is resolved they will be let out of the Abyss. If they need more time there is the Black Hole where they will go until they get it out of their system and are ready to calm down and follow the rules. The Abyss will be viewable by everyone but only admin, mods and people in the Abyss will be able to post. The Black Hole will be hidden from all but those in it and the admin and mods. No topics will be off limits as long as they are not illegal or potentially dangerous to anyone. There will be a special forum for men's rights as well as a forum for women's rights. I will not lock threads or allow flaming and the moderators will be respectful to members or they will lose their position. Feedback, input, suggestions and complaints will be listened to and open to discussion rather than stifled. This kind of atmosphere discourages bad behavior and people don't usually troll if you do your best to avoid having to ban people.

I made a special email address for anyone who would be interested to be able to contact me and let me know so I can send out a link. If there is enough interest I will continue to work on this site. If there is no interest I won't bother. So...you can let me know at Wyldfire65@gmail.com

If you have any suggestions on features to add don't hesitate to let me know.

There will be member groups

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can I use the word "Hor" or would I be put in the hole?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Can I use the word "Hor" or would I be put in the hole?
lol...I am actually VERY anti censorship. I won't be anal about swearing as long as the host doesn't give me a hard time about it. I won't tolerate disrespecting each other personally or disruption...but challenging each other's opinions and views will be welcomed and encouraged.

I'm actually far more objective than anyone would imagine me to be. I offered to be a moderator here but Allen thinks I'm too controversial. I told him it would actually stop all the controversy around me because I could delete the personal attacks and would never respond to them. Too many guys here would be afraid I would be unfair, I suppose. Since I'm going to be banned I figure why not start a site myself.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
l.but challenging each other's opinions and views will be welcomed and encouraged.QUOTE]

the thing about debates is that they can reach 10 pages easy, with points repeated over and over again....at the end of each thing there has to be some kind of conclusion, otherwise it can last forever.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
Wyldfire said:
l.but challenging each other's opinions and views will be welcomed and encouraged.QUOTE]

the thing about debates is that they can reach 10 pages easy, with points repeated over and over again....at the end of each thing there has to be some kind of conclusion, otherwise it can last forever.
If people still want to discuss something beyond 10 pages and others grow tired of the discussion then they can move on while those still wanting to discuss can continue until they are tired of it. Threads don't have to be closed just because they are long. As long as everyone is respectful there's no need to stop a discussion. Politics, religion and financial topics as well as looks will be allowed as well. There will be adequate moderation and a tone of respect for the members. When members feels respected and valued they have more respect for the site and value it more.

There will be a read only archive for threads that has not been posted to for awhile as well. Oh...and people will be allowed to use html in posts, have graphical signatures and the inbox, saved and sent messages will each allow 100 PMs.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Crap...I originally screwed up on the email address. It's wyldfire65@gmail.com

I fixed it in the original post...sorry about that. I just created it today and haven't used it yet. My bad...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
...the thing about debates is that they can reach 10 pages easy, with points repeated over and over again....at the end of each thing there has to be some kind of conclusion, otherwise it can last forever.
I think this was the grandaddy of all "spiraling into a black hole" of debates.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24670 It's been resurrected more times than Jason Voorhees. :nervous:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I think this was the grandaddy of all "spiraling into a black hole" of debates.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24670 It's been resurrected more times than Jason Voorhees. :nervous:
I wouldn't have merged the threads...I just would have added a separate forum/subforum for Appearance Discussion. Any topic that people want to discuss that much should probably have it's own forum.