Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So im thinkin i destroyed my chances

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl in my english class that i met last semester but nothing ever happened. This semester she remembered me and started talking to me after class one day and i got her number. After the next class she asked me if i wanted to hang out with her. We hung out and watched a movie but i wasnt being real talkative, i was talking but not as much as i think i should have. We hung out again a few days later and again i wasnt talking as much as i should have. Both times we made out and when she left after the second time she hugged me pretty hard so i knew everything was going good. THEN we have class and thats when i self destruct and fvck everything up. I didnt really talk to her at all in class or after class. After class i kinda just left and didnt talk to her and she said by in kind of a pissed off voice. The class after that i tried talking more but i just didnt say much...again. After class i waited for her which took probably 5 min so i looked like a little b*tch just waiting. She didnt really say much and was trying to leave pretty quickly. Ive had a feeling since tuesday this is all fvcked up because of me but i figured i would check if it really was. Last night i called her and i think she was working, but i assumed that if she gave a **** she would have called me back, which she didnt. So guys...how bad did i **** up? Rip me a new ******* and say what you want, my week cant really get any worse so i see no problem hanging out at rock bottom and maybe falling through the cracks.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop feelin bad about yourself man. Just fvcking talk to the girl, she is no cleopatra. Nor does she have greater powers than you. We are all just humans. And you know what? 3 days ago my girl cheated on me, i broke up with her.
Yesterday me and my friend had a 4way with 2 girls. And all i realize is that every girl (90%?) on this planet is a slvt, so there is really no need worrying =)

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on it is that she was waiting for you to be a man and make a move and you did not. She probably felt rejected. Women who feel rejected usually get in a pissy mood and won't want to give you a second chance. I guess it is an ego thing with them. It has happened to me in the past also. The lesson learned is don't take things half way. You apparently had a chance to fyck her but for whatever reason you didn't. Next time when you are with a girl, always try to escalate things until she either gives a definite no or you are both naked and screwing like rabbits.

Peace out.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Theres this girl in my english class that i met last semester but nothing ever happened. This semester she remembered me and started talking to me after class one day and i got her number. After the next class she asked me if i wanted to hang out with her. We hung out and watched a movie but i wasnt being real talkative, i was talking but not as much as i think i should have. We hung out again a few days later and again i wasnt talking as much as i should have. Both times we made out and when she left after the second time she hugged me pretty hard so i knew everything was going good. THEN we have class and thats when i self destruct and fvck everything up. I didnt really talk to her at all in class or after class. After class i kinda just left and didnt talk to her and she said by in kind of a pissed off voice. The class after that i tried talking more but i just didnt say much...again. After class i waited for her which took probably 5 min so i looked like a little b*tch just waiting. She didnt really say much and was trying to leave pretty quickly. Ive had a feeling since tuesday this is all fvcked up because of me but i figured i would check if it really was. Last night i called her and i think she was working, but i assumed that if she gave a **** she would have called me back, which she didnt. So guys...how bad did i **** up? Rip me a new ******* and say what you want, my week cant really get any worse so i see no problem hanging out at rock bottom and maybe falling through the cracks.

After the next class she asked me if i wanted to hang out with her

= **** me

I can tell you from experience, the girl you are dealing with is looking for a good time. She will come back around, but only if you play your cards right.

Whatever you do, don't tell her that you made a mistake by not talking to her. As a matter of fact, the less you talk the better, because the more you talk about stuff, the more the odds are of you saying something stupid.

Just go about your day to day activities.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We went to a movie the first night ,and she told me that we didnt have to go to a movie. There wasnt sh*t else to do so i figured why the hell not. Time number two we went to my house and watched a movie. Sh*tty part...my dad felt it imperative to check if his dvd was done burning so he came downstairs twice. Never have i been so embarresed in my life. It just pisses me off cause i know i could have fu*cked her but messed up my chances. Ive been going down hill slowly for a while now and this weekend i hit the bottom, it sucks.