"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

So I'm done with women in FWB's

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
After 3 weeks into the new year the APA, the Gillette commercial, seeing all the toxic comments on Twitter by women and men backing them, then the women's march today and all the hate signs there, I'm done. I was done with LTR's long before but was open to FWB. The comments, hate and demonizing men turned me off so much I don't think there is a point of having any type of relationship with them. Even the ones who claim not to be feminist have feminist ideals. I watched the Red Man Group today and Rollo said this was the beginning and it will get worse. You guys should listen to the Red Man Group after party to hear what Rollo said. Not surprised and it makes sense but it still blows my mind. Women are futile and the juice is not worth the squeeze. To the men who continue to pursue them be careful. I heard enough stuff that turned my stomach in my dating profiles which I use for FWB I put in the description don't reply I quit women and I'm not going back to those profiles to see if I get any responses. All these things just turned my stomach and I welcome MGTOW Monk Mode for life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top