Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So if I capsize on your thighs, high tide, B5, you sunk my battle ship

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up guys, there has been some debating as to whether girls are the end-all-be-all of our very existence...The answer is "NO." Before tearing me up, atleast hear me out...
Ok...Before you reached puberty and even liked girls, there was a whole world out there. Remember when you were 10 or so, what was your favorite thing? A sport, hobby, book, movie, whatever. You had a life BEFORE you started liking the poon, so what is keeping you from a life WHILE you like the poon? Remember, jobs, money, family, and friends will come and go in life (and sadly, in death too) but you will always see tapable women. Why spend your ENTIRE life with them? Marriage is another situation...Marriage is fine, because you are with someone you love (or knocked up if it happens to be a shot gun wedding) and you still have a life. I'm not an expect, so hopefully we get some whose married to chime in on that.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one time I was playing battleship with my girlfriend, and I decided I'd make a really weird pattern, and just lined them up all along the sides, and it took forever for her to hit them and when she did hit 2 of my boats (right next to eachother) like 6 times and nothing was sank she was getting pissed and it was funny!

^true story

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outstanding.

Breakthrough.

Masterpiece.

Bible Material.

Or maybe this has been said a squillion fricking times.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fragmentor you are very full of hate and I will pray for you tonight

as soon as I finish masturbating