"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

So if I capsize on your thighs, high tide, B5, you sunk my battle ship

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Listen up guys, there has been some debating as to whether girls are the end-all-be-all of our very existence...The answer is "NO." Before tearing me up, atleast hear me out...
Ok...Before you reached puberty and even liked girls, there was a whole world out there. Remember when you were 10 or so, what was your favorite thing? A sport, hobby, book, movie, whatever. You had a life BEFORE you started liking the poon, so what is keeping you from a life WHILE you like the poon? Remember, jobs, money, family, and friends will come and go in life (and sadly, in death too) but you will always see tapable women. Why spend your ENTIRE life with them? Marriage is another situation...Marriage is fine, because you are with someone you love (or knocked up if it happens to be a shot gun wedding) and you still have a life. I'm not an expect, so hopefully we get some whose married to chime in on that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
This one time I was playing battleship with my girlfriend, and I decided I'd make a really weird pattern, and just lined them up all along the sides, and it took forever for her to hit them and when she did hit 2 of my boats (right next to eachother) like 6 times and nothing was sank she was getting pissed and it was funny!

^true story
 

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
2
Location
UK
Outstanding.

Breakthrough.

Masterpiece.

Bible Material.


















Or maybe this has been said a squillion fricking times.
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
fragmentor you are very full of hate and I will pray for you tonight










as soon as I finish masturbating
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top