Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... If all women are trash would you...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's say that all available attractive women out there are garbage. Total nut jobs and thots.... Nothing that you would ltr or marry....

Would you ltr a regular looking girl or even chubby girl if she honestly had a heart of gold ? Like really was a wonderful loving caring person that fulfilled all your requirements but beauty.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
I would also go to the end of the rainbow if there really was a pot of gold. All I found was Lucky Charms to eat alone as a girl I thought had a heart of gold ghosted me

Edit:no to chubby women. They do not turn me in even slightly

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women in general are rubbish, but I think that presently they get every encouragement to be rubbish.

Men will be told "get better. Improve. Man up". Women get made excuses for.

Impossible for that not to seep into their psyche in the same way that it's impossible for blue pill nonsense not to seep into ours.
Constantly feeling a need to improve keeps man in a state of "strain". Its not attractive. Do it for yourself. Females are given a much lesser standard than any time in history. Were discussing conpeting for hoez. Which is laughable. Hoez chase. Remember Player Supreme. The first rule in his bible was "no ho chasing".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about things outside of my influence.
If we worry too much about whatever that may be, we are giving it a large chunk of time and energy. Literally worshipping whatever it is. Some things are out of our control. We have to have some faith.

Women are held to a lower standard than ever before, little to no accountability at least in the intersection between men and women. We cant cry or waste a large chunk of time worrying. We control our own standards.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let's say that all available attractive women out there are garbage. Total nut jobs and thots.... Nothing that you would ltr or marry....

Would you ltr a regular looking girl or even chubby girl if she honestly had a heart of gold ? Like really was a wonderful loving caring person that fulfilled all your requirements but beauty.
I'd take the Red Pill, go Galt, and go online and lurk at webcam chat sites ... oh wait.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if chubby was only 25lbs heavy was very pretty and had great tits a beautiful puzzy and loved to suck and fvck you? Plus she made more money than you and shared?
Thats the only way I would consider one. Better have a nice shape tho.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score

100% yes

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

I've done this almost every relationship. The women usually treat me great, they're very generous, they share everything. Sex is very avaliable. They respect the relationship. I think even at that end they probably haven't cheated. Usually nice body and average face, but not ugly face.

I'm telling you average girls will treat you or a king especially of you're a good looking guy.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this almost every relationship. The women usually treat me great, they're very generous, they share everything. Sex is very avaliable. They respect the relationship. I think even at that end they probably haven't cheated. Usually nice body and average face, but not ugly face.

I'm telling you average girls will treat you or a king especially of you're a good looking guy.
Correction: Only if you are good looking and have either money or game.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get inside a shop I either find what I want and buy it or leave and keep my money, Im not gonna buy fish if Im looking for meat.

I dont envy at all guys in their 20s cause the dating market has never been as crappy as now from any point of view.

The only exception are guys in the top 20% in terms of look and status, they basically can spoil goods for free and drop them broken to the others.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who who take such a dim view of and bemoan women constantly, are simply masturbating too much.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Well I've never really had money. But ive had great results in the past.
Don't get me wrong, at the end of the relationship they are disrespectful and distant but what I meant by respect the relationship, I don't think they cheat.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually yeah I probably would

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you fail to note the main issue, would you find her attractive? that is the main, if you can't get hard or have any wish to be with her why would you? just friends is ok we can hang out and such she pays her and I pay mine, but I can't find the time to waste in people I have no interest in

and lets get real here, I'm not paid enough to feed her

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy pretending he's looking for a good woman who says "but supermodels only tho" is a dumbazz

As long as a woman is bangable she has at least a small shot with me. Obviously no one who's gross and needs a mask or cracks the pavement

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nothing is all. However, most have been run through so many times, it's hard to build that bond. On the other hand, men have also been through the rollercoaster as well and are weary to trust women because they've been hurt many times before. If you like a woman, then go and explore to see what happens. I believe Rollobar Tomassi suggests being with a woman 5 years before marriage; if one is so bold to go down that road.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just met one last week. Saw her again today. She's really smiley to me and seems the bookworm and highly potential stay-at-home housewife type. She's working now in a very conservative business (I suspect ALL there are in the same Religion maybe even same church - Christian, there are very young girls working there just out of high school or going into college so off limits to me at my age but She is a little older but chubby - NO as5 in fact, I've fvcked a similar girl with no as5 like that same frumpy body eh about 4-5 years ago and it was not good just like idk fvcking a frog). Anyway, she wears glasses and has the churchy WISE look about her and she's Certainly giving me IOIs. She works hard. I caught her looking my way today, then she looked away when I caught her from a distance (50 feet). Designer jeans, always a non-t!t-showing sweatshirt of sorts. I'm interested in her cause she seems the monogamous type, the one that, if she got married, it'd be for life. She'd create the nest, and bear my upgrade to her otherwise ugly children, if I were to stoop down and lower my standards. You know, one of those scrunched faces. Wise, but scrunched. I'll see about luring her or working on her up until Christmas and if she doesn't come around or be open to me, then I'll stop entertaining her or seeing potential with her cause she's a prude to an extent. It's a culty feel to the business. Would you join a cult just to get with a "heart of gold" female (who would most likely not stray)? I'm still on the fence whether I would. Used to say I never would. Jehovah's Witness. Mormons. All others...no-go.

Last edited: