Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i went to the club alone

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked up to two girls sitting down and I said, I'm looking to hook up tonight, hopefully a three way....
They gave that look of disgust and told me off.
I said, I'll be sitting over there finishing my drink then I'm leaving.

And what happened 10 minutes later...one of them came up to me. We got a cab and got it on at my place.

No threesome.

But can anyone explain to me how that happened. Honestly, I was drunk and in a crappy mood so I just did what I did.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, seriously? Well congrats I guess. Get checked for STIs though, haha...

Clubs are strange places. I had this girl that kept coming over and grinding on me, the minute I showed any reciprocation she gave me this look of utter horror as if I was some sort of creep. Then I'd start dancing and she'd come over and grind on me again.

Happened about 3 times until I told her to get lost.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cut straight through the bull$hit with your direct, còcky proposition and showed zero fùcks given when they told you off, that's what.

Are you on top of your physical game? As in, do you feel you're looking your best in terms of body, clothes? That $hit massively helps your esteem.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I walked up to two girls sitting down and I said, I'm looking to hook up tonight, hopefully a three way....
They gave that look of disgust and told me off.
I said, I'll be sitting over there finishing my drink then I'm leaving.

And what happened 10 minutes later...one of them came up to me. We got a cab and got it on at my place.

No threesome.

But can anyone explain to me how that happened. Honestly, I was drunk and in a crappy mood so I just did what I did.
pic or did not happen

logicallefty

Reaction score
:up: Good one.