Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I Tried the Muslim Tinder

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
And yes this actually exists, I found out about the app years ago on the Misc.

So basically i gave this decent try, the app is extremely buggy but everything else is pretty good. I got a good akount of matchs just an hour after signing up.
There is even an option to go back and swipe eight to girls u swiped left too.
No sjw garbage like third gender options
The app even has testimonials
The women are of course ethnics, mostly Arab and pakistani. Being a white guy you would automatically be exotic to them.

But here is THE BEST PART, you can report women for NOT REPLYING. You can report women if they give you ****ty replies.

This is a FEATURE that every dating app needs. I got two women banned for not replying.

The app is called Salams if anyone is wondering.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So basically i gave this decent try, the app is extremely buggy but everything else is pretty good. I got a good akount of matchs just an hour after signing up.
The women are of course ethnics, mostly Arab and pakistani. Being a white guy you would automatically be exotic to them.

But here is THE BEST PART, you can report women for NOT REPLYING. You can report women if they give you ****ty replies.

This is a FEATURE that every dating app needs. I got two women banned for not replying.

I guess the obvious question is are you expected to be Muslim if you’re on this thing? Seems like a waste of time if you are expected to follow the religion to use it.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I guess the obvious question is are you expected to be Muslim if you’re on this thing? Seems like a waste of time if you are expected to follow the religion to use it.
I suppose you gotta pretend to be Muslim, but the app has a lot of cultural muslims who probably don't really care how religious you are as long as you say ur "muslim".

I think it's an interesting niche to tap into

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes i wonder if the collective converting of all western men to Islam would be the solution to mens problems in todays intersexual relationships .

They certainly still know how to keep women in line and i guess this translates into their dating apps too.

Keep us updated how you fare over there!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder if the collective converting of all western men to Islam would be the solution to mens problems in todays intersexual relationships .
It wasn't that long ago when Christianity was the same, it just became more and more liberal over time. The pilgrims were kicked out of Europe for being "too religious".

They certainly still know how to keep women in line and i guess this translates into their dating apps too.

Which is really refreshing, so far I'm having a lot more success then Tinder. If this goes well i might try a Jewish or Hindu Tinder next.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They understand hypergamy & female nature very well.. Where as in the West, we gave the females the rope to hang us with.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They understand hypergamy & female nature very well.. Where as in the West, we gave the females the rope to hang us with.
Yes the crazy liberalism in the West now is cancer, but I don't think it's wise to jump from one kind of extreme to another kind of similar extreme. I don't want to live in a Islamic society, for all that matters.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reporting women feature sounds amazing!
Other than that, it honestly sounds like an app full of ugly muslim girls looking to find a husband. But if you found otherwise, good for you!
I had no idea such an app even existed.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Isn't that kind of lame, though? I think it's dumb when dudes get reported. It's like telling on someone. So I wouldn't report a girl when I can just ignore/unmatch. (I don't use apps anyway but it's an interesting idea.)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having deleted the other OLD i installed both Salams and Muzmatch a few days ago, zero matches so far lol. Ive had two likes but that's it. If it's like the other OLD then i dont want to pay for premium, the odds of her matching, responding, continuing to respond, agreeing to meet up, not flaking, and then you actually hitting it off are still just too low.

Did you ever meet anyone from there?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i wonder if the collective converting of all western men to Islam would be the solution to mens problems in todays intersexual relationships.
You have to be extremely naive to believe this. Have you seen what most men in muslim countries are like? And no, I'm not taking about some playboy billionaire Saudi sheikh. I'm talking about average muslim men. They are sexually repressed as fvck and many resort to homosexuality (which is okay in their culture but only as long as you keep it on the DL) because the can't afford a wife. They get so desperate, they joint cults like ISIS and Al-Qaeda and blow themselves up expecting 42 virgins in paradise.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most religions have a swipe app/online dating website. In addition to what @Georgepithyou identified for Muslims, I am aware of the following.

J-Date
Christian Mingle
Catholic Singles
Catholic Match

A lot of these religion apps/websites are quite nichey and with response rates low, they are typically a 0. In addition, you need to be a stronger adherent to the faiths and most faiths are anti pre-marital sex.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the whole point OP is making is not the matching but the fact that women are accountable too for their misbehaviour.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Where are the real ballers at?

Installing foreign dating apps, talking openly in threads about where to find the best hookers, beating off to pictures of random women that you took on your phone...

You have to help yourselves.
Are you claiming that it's you? Who hopes to do "gutter game" lmao

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks, I had an Indian Muslim girlfriend between the ages of 18 and 21. She
was always shaving/bleaching some kind of unsightly body hair.