"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

so i think i got the Dj thing...

silkkster

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
so i think i have arrived at least to the point of understanding how this all works... i find myself being able to talk to any random woman i see, with full confidence, even the real hotties i have no problem... and about 90% of the time i can see that they want me to ask for the number.. but for some reason... i dont... after i say see ya i walk away and say to myself i should have asked for her number.. i dont have the fear of rejection (although i bet you think i do lol)... but i need to get my **** into gear.. could you all give me some tips on how to keep focused on getting those digits...or something lol... or just comment on what i said
thnx
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
simple, expect like your not going to get them. in other words prepare for the worst and try to get rejected. That way you will get them! if you try to get the digits, you dont get them.
 

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
New York
the only thing i can tell you man is, "regret" you seem to have it like you mentioned, i'm even scared to say that word i'm not lying. I find that regret laughs in my face, i can't forget it either no matter how hard I try. In all honesty I would rather ask for a girls number and be turned down then not ask when I had that opportunity. Atleast I would know that 1. I tried 2. she isn't interested, her loss, so find someone who is.
 

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
well try askin the number then next time, at least u won't away with regrets and even if u get rejected...it's a like a burden thrown off.
i still regret from this situation which happened last week when a real hot lookin girl at the train station kept lookin at me and my wingman told me to try to talk to her. when the train came she still came on to stand beside me when we were boardin it, somehow she got in and me and my friend could not as it was full, at that part she smiled, real sweet smile, obvious sign and i regretted.....still regret but well it happens....i ain't gonna miss such stuff anymore
so well when u get to talk to those women out there..just go for the number man...u won't have regrets ;)
c ya
 

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by buckwheat18
the only thing i can tell you man is, "regret" you seem to have it like you mentioned, i'm even scared to say that word i'm not lying. I find that regret laughs in my face, i can't forget it either no matter how hard I try. In all honesty I would rather ask for a girls number and be turned down then not ask when I had that opportunity. Atleast I would know that 1. I tried 2. she isn't interested, her loss, so find someone who is.
regret is a major word for me... that's what made me start talking to women. I was at a gas station one day and there was this cuttie pumping gas on the pump I needed(the gas staion only had 3 pumps, one for each fuel grade) and I didn't talk to her... OMFG... I was so freakin pissed at myself I kicked myself all the way home and said... ok, from not on I am going to act on every oportunity I have. that also became an affrimation of mine
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Don't ever leave a pleasant conversation with a woman you just met whom you're attracted to without going for a number or at worst an email address.

If you get rejected, so what?

Just say to yourself over and over these two things:

REJECTION IS BETTER THAN REGRET.

HESITATION LEADS TO MASTERBATION.
 
Top