Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I sent some hateful texts to the Ex

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, last tuesday she tells me she doesnt think it will work and that she wants to be single.

I end up seeing her out friday nite with her friends and shes talking to some guy. I left after about 10 minutes.

Later that nite I send her a bunch of texts saying how much of a liar and a drunk she is and that shes probably with some guy (at 3AM).

I didnt really mean any of it. My emotions got the best of me. I know it was immature. I wanted to hurt her any way possible at the time. Now I regret it..

Cant seem to get her out of my fu(king head....

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not do the right thing and apologise.

We all do stupid stuff in the heat of the moment. Damage limitation now.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, She's now going to feel like she has the upper hand on you because since you sent hateful text messages to her, she's going to use that against you but thinking "what a jerk" or something like that. If you apologize, even if its sincere apology, she'll probably take it like your begging for her back or something, making you look "weak". Should have just been quiet with no contact (yes i know so much easier said than done)

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did apologize repeatedly. I told her i dont really believe those things but she wont accept my apology. I never said anything like that to her before.

She said she was really hurt by what I said and that she cried after reading the texts. Makes me feel pretty low I tell ya.

drellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're only route is NC. Give it sometime and get your head together.

Let the dust settle and see what happens.

RecoveringAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drellum is right. NC is definitely the best route. Your ex is using this as a power play and messing with your head.

You apologized which all you really need to do. She's an ex. Leave her in the past. It's hard but so worth it in the end.

Hellomisslady

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've done your best to apologize I agree with the previous two - there isn't anything more you can do. If she won't accept a genuine apology that is her problem... and you probably have better things to be doing. Get outside, it's summer, surround yourself with friends.. you'll be alright

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apologies are for when you do something really bad, like run over her cat. You've broken up, lost it a bit, went off on a rant. Don't bother trying to fix it, not the faux pas and certainly not the dead relationship. Just let it lie as is and move on.

stephen_dedalus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete her number, right now. Just do it. The past is the past and its time for you to focus on the present and the future without her in it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have done the same thing, sending angry texts to an ex.

As soon as she got your texts she won and she laughs at you. If you apologize she won and she laughs at you. The only option is to never contact her again.