Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I sat next to her yesterday.

Onegoal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I manned up and sat next to her in class. I decided to dress up for my presentation. She smilled when she sat down and kinda giggled about me dressing up today for the presentation. We talked some during class.

After class I walked out to her car with her. I started to get nervous though and kinda freezing up and I know she could tell. I mentioned how we texted a lot and wanting to talk to her more. She seemed kinda shy too, and then she asked about my Camaro and mentioned how she drove a "old persons" car.

I know I should have asked her if she wanted to drive my car, but didn't think of it and was too nervous.

I just sent her a text asking if she wants to drive my car after next class.

Its mixed signals because she smiled a lot and seemed shy when talking to me after class also

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
send her a text saying you gota learn to ride it before your drive it :)

just like that

honestly its something i would do

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got some learning to do if you think letting a chick drive your camaro is gonna get you laid--in fact, if anything, it will work against you because you're already letting her dominate you and give in to her demands in hopes to get laid. This conveys lack of selection of other women and clinginess.

Not good.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this isn't going anywhere. for the love god your so desperate its pathetic. I think honestly guys we should let him learn the hard way. Thats all im saying he obviously not getting that this girl not into him. If a woman is really into you. You won't have to work so hard just get a freaking phone call or a date from her. LET HER GO

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never let a girl drive my car ever. Your trying to hard to impress her. She should be the one impressing you.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of everything holy, do not let her drive your car.

As AJ said... the script is flipped here. Withdraw your interest, stop texting her. Stop going out of your way to talk to and impress her. Be polite when you see her and don't act like you're purposely ignoring her. This is your only shot in hell. Let her come to you a little bit.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you get the oneitis thing, you have already lost. If you are actually hoping to get with her, better fix the mind set, stop thinking about her and never ever get oneitis again. The longer you keep this going, the less respect for yourself is being cultivated, and you become more of a liability to her. She is gonna hate you for that sooner or later. Other women is the solution! Take a couple weeks and read the bible, soke up all the wisdom.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just other hobbies / doing sh1t w/ friends. I caught myself in oneitis a few times. IDK why I think it has something to do w/ my addictive personality possibly too IDK. When I do something I do it balls out. Could just be a coincidence though.

I have successfully recovered from oneitis before and reestablished my respect, but it wasn't easy at all.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, I wrote a long post in your last thread about how you can recover from this. You ignored it completely and then posted THIS thread??

I think you are probably just trolling, so for now I'm gonna sit back and enjoy watching what you come up with. The character is so hopeless it's funny

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, I really hope you take these responses seriously. These guys aren't coming on here to screw you over. They are trying to help you. And they are right.

From what I can see so far, you have not done anything correctly. I'm sorry, but it's true. My honest opinion is that you need to let this one go.

Plus, if she likes attention, you all of the sudden showing absolutely no interest in her (no texting, no initiating convos) is going to get her wondering what happened. She may even approach you, trying to figure it out. **

And if she doesn't, no big deal, because you are no longer focusing on her. Let her go, man. Find someone that likes you enough that they find a way to spend time with you. Not someone that uses lack of time as a reason to not chill with you.

**Don't use the possibility of her coming to you as the reason to stop contacting her. Think of it as a possible bonus of doing the right thing in this situation.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if she comes back looking for you it's all for the wrong reasons. She needs to be validated or ego-stroked, not because there is genuine interest.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I knew you in real life, I would have b!itch slapped the sh!it out of you just as a pimp slaps a h0e. That is the only thing that would knock the enormous AFC you have insude, seriously. Grrr....someone get me a boxing glove so that I don't knock him out!