So... I need help approaching

CARush

Reaction score
You see, there's this girl in my class, and I sort of like her. I haven't dated in a while, so I figured what the hell, I'll just go for her. Turns out, she ALWAYS hangs out with her friends, I can't find her at any time aside of class because she disappears somewhere with her friends. I tried sitting next to her, but another of her friends that is in the same class sits next to her all the time, so... in some way, I'm getting blocked.

I know I could sit close to the two of them, but I don't like other people around that can interrupt me when I'm trying to flirt with a girl.

Anyway.... I just want to know if there's any other way I can meet her, because I'm running out of options. My school is almost full of unattractive girls, and the one girl I want to approach is, well... kind of a tough target.

base2ball2boy2

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I gather that she always is in a group? Never alone?

Group approaches are hard the first time, I'll admit. Just act confident, and pull her away from her friends. Be polite:

"Excuse me, ladies. [Turn to your chick and give a warm smile] Can I talk to you for a minute? [Get a firm, comforting grip on her shoulder, and motion her away from the group.]

Now when you do this, I forecast a 100% chance of giggling by the gaggle of girls (say that five times fast), but just ignore it. Then just go for it.

Now for the hard part: the confidence. When you're just about to approach, picture this (this is what I do):

Imagine a strong, confident, fearless you. Rippling muscles are a must here. Imagine the strong, confident you picking up another version of you- the weak, wimpy and scared one- by the front of his shirt. You, the strong confident you, bring the wimpy you inches from your face. You say to him: Okay, p8ssy. Get the f8ck outta here. You have no part in being a part of me. B8tchslapping the wimpy you is optional at this point (but recommended). Then, with that attitude, move in and follow your gut.

Good luck :cool:

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A simple way to pull out alone is talk to her during class right and get her

number under the pretense of keeping up with the class. You can flirt with her

over the phone.

Second: You could befriend both of them and not make your intentions known

until a comfortable situation. Most likely though your gonna have to balls up

and talk to the group or use your friends as wings and meet them together.

Nice visualization base2 Ima use that and see how it works.