"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

So i moved out from my pool house

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
Girl, got mad at me cuz i like to go out.
We been fighting... But also sleeping together.
I like to shyt shower and shave and dress nice.... But shes all jealous or believes im messing around.
But im not and the only woman that i listen to is my mom.
Her mom still calls me.... Like shes worried if im eating. Even offered to lend me some money while i get back on my feet.
I know the girl likes me.
She bought me workout clothes cuz i like to workout.
I had a rash on my arm and she went and bought me a cream for it.
So now, i have my own place.
I got a phone number from a girl at a Christmas party.
And in my new building... I had a nice conversation with a sexy girl.
Im not a player, but i admire beautiful girls.
My issue is.... I like the first girl and her personality and her family.
Her sister still calls me to chat?
I think i hurt her feelings.... How do i reconcile?

Im still meeting girls... Im not stopping living.
But i miss her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top