So I just found out that my best friend hooked up with the girl I was dating

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I hardly smoke but I went through six cigarettes in the course of an hour after hearing that news tonight. Normally I'd blame her but he's my friend, and not only that, he was my best friend and he knew we had a thing. He came onto her. What pisses me off the most is that I broke it off between me and her because THE SAME GUY said he still had feelings for her even though he has a girlfriend right now (they had been broken up for 5 months now and after he gave me the go-head to date her) and I decided bros before hoes, but that stabbed me in the back. Not only did he hook up with her, but he hooked up with my other friend's ex-girlfriend at around the same time, so he not only played me AND her, but my friend and HIS girl. I'm still a little taken aback, this is like some bad TV drama show or something. I would never of expected him to do that.

Thank God I'm off in college and hes in Wisconsin, or else I would have half a mind to visit his house tonight and kick the piss out of him. He preaches that hes so holy and that he's a golden kid and hes super religious and pulls this ****.

My inbox is filled with texts from her right now apologizing, but I haven't replied to a single one. How do you guys deal with this? This is my first time being lied to and being cheated on and the feeling is terrible, like I wasn't good enough for her or something even when she got to know me.

I dunno, this is not what I needed to find out my first week in college.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Normally I'd blame her but he's my friend, and not only that, he was my best friend and he knew we had a thing. He came onto her. What pisses me off the most is that I broke it off between me and her because THE SAME GUY said he still had feelings for her (they had been broken up for 3 months now) and I decided bros before hoes, but that stabbed me in the back.

I dunno, this is not what I needed to find out my first week in college.
Let's get this straight.

1.You took his sloppy seconds

2. You broke up with her because of his feelings?

3. Your mad your single ex girl friend gets back with her ex who has feelings for her while you are off at college in a world full of new poon.

4. You are in a world full of new poon.

You made this situation. You opened the door for them by breaking up with her. You gave them permission dawg. Did you expect them NOT to? You broke up with her because he has feelings for her? So you gave him permission, you said by your actions "the way is clear, I'm outta here". If you wanted her you should have kept her. And honestly, did you expect her to just wait for you at home while your off at college in a world full of new poon?

Slap yourself, you deserve it, idiot. It's just your ego ****ing with you, you are not your ego, no go and plow some of that new college poon and never speak of this **** with your boy again. See your own hand in this and learn something.

p.s. if you can tell me how to quit smoking you might redeem yourself. A pack a day is breaking me. Fvck.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Let's get this straight.

1.You took his sloppy seconds

2. You broke up with her because of his feelings?

3. Your mad your single ex girl friend gets back with her ex who has feelings for her while you are off at college in a world full of new poon.

4. You are in a world full of new poon.

You made this situation. You opened the door for them by breaking up with her. You gave them permission dawg. Did you expect them NOT to?
Sorry, I didn't specifiy, but he did this while we were dating and before we had broke it off.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that bullsh!t happen to me so many times. It really pissed me off. Especially when i told my friend i was in love with this girl and i didn't want him to go for her. He ended up telling me they had a thing when we were on our way to her apartment to hang out with some friends. I remember i drank like 20 beers that night i was so pissed. And then all he could say when i kept asking him what the fvck was he thinking all he said over and over was "i didn't mean to, just just happened." I ended up not talking to him or her for a couple months. It sucks so much, but eventually you'll get over it. But you gotta decide if he's really worth keeping as a friend. As for her, she's a wh0re so don't associate with that ho.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Sorry, I didn't specifiy, but he did this while we were dating and before we had broke it off.
That sucks man. Nothing you can do about it. But move forward. You got a whole new world of poon. Get to it. Forget about em, and what ever you do, don't be like one of my friends who whines to every chic he meets about how the last chic did him wrong. Its the biggest turn off ever. Just go meet some new chics, make some new friends and charge this to the game.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man, I thought I had finally found a decent girl that I could've had a good mutual relationship with that wasn't strictly physical after ALL of these other girls that have came and went and that she liked me for me, and all the while shes hooking up with my best friend without telling me. I guess this phase where I treat girls with any shred of respect is over for me and I'm going to go back to being the douchebag womanizer I once was, because I can't bring myself to do that all over again. Not now.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop bein a baby dude. whats done is done. if you really dont want to have the friendship anymore with your boy, then dont do it. if it was me, yea id be pissed for a little bit, but eventually id tell him he owes me a train on his girl or something.

btw, you say you guys were dating when it happened? well then why arent you pissed at the girl..........id be more pissed at the girl than my boy because my friend showed me what a slooter the chick could be.

Reaction score
Hit the pu$$y right, be confident, and ensure she knows you can get it elsewhere without trying very hard.. If you do these things, she will not cheat..

At least now you know how it feels which is very important.. Also, you will stop looking at women as innocent creatures and understand they can be quite viscious and vendictive

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GFTOW.

Go Fvck Ten Other Women.

^^ THIS will solve your problem.