Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I had my first facial the other day...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had my first facial the other day...

...and boy was it painful.

I went to this women's office in downtown chicago (i have been back home for a couple weeks).

So i go and lie down on my back on the padded table with a comfy pillow and its very relaxed in there. It was really relaxing.

-I guess this women is quite popular too, she told me that Gale Sayers is one of her more frequent clients.-

So then she puts this creme on my face that seems to be getting stiffer and stiffer as time goes on. Then she covers my eyes and puts a humidifier over my face, that felt great. So appernently this creme helps the oils release from your face and your black heads( for you fellows who may not know what they are: they are those little black dots you probably have on your nose/upper cheaks/face) come up.

now the pain begins:

Let me just say i have a new found respect for women and their quest for beauty. This women, though being gentle caused such pain to my face it is unbelievable. She popped every one of my pimples (even the ones that hadn't even developed yet!), she removed all my black heads from my nose/upper cheaks (there WERE a lot on my nose), and removed some deep infection that i had gotten from pimples a while back.

I'd say about half way through i had tears coming down my eyes and glued a smile to my face :D b/c of the sheer PAIN!

That was the worst part but after that it was all uphill.

she put a closing mask on my so that my pours would close or else i would be in tremendous pain.

then she washed my face that did something i did not understand but I was feeling my skin breath.

Then there was one more mask and i was finished. After the pimple popping each mask was like 10minutes or so and was very relaxing.

When i was done I looked at myself in the mirror and was a bit red:eek: b/c of the pimples popped but my nose was completely black-head free!

I had been using a clinique bar of soap and a clinique scrubing lotion for my face but the women gave me this green gel soap for my face and a peach colored scruffing lotion.

The day after my face looked amazing! I am talking the BEST it had ever looked. Even when i looked closely at it.

I now have been washing my face and scruffing it twice a day and putting on this white pimple cream at night and my face is looking HOT!

THE POINT: While some would call me "gay" or "metrosexual" for doing such a thing it really is a great thing to do. It is not cheap but your face is more important that the clothes you wear or the shoes you put on (at least to me).

I suggest that all you guys go and get a facial done.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
you beat me to it!

Originally posted by drixsa

THE POINT: While some would call me "gay" or "metrosexual" for doing such a thing it really is a great thing to do. It is not cheap but your face is more important that the clothes you wear or the shoes you put on (at least to me).
[/B]
you beat me to it! I was just about to come in and say how gay, metrosexual you were. but im not, basically because you have a good reason to do that, i.e. the acne.

anyways, well done on the self-improvement. dont get too carried away. congrats!

playher

Don Juan
Reaction score
not much of a pretty boy here :p

Reaction score
I never wash my face!! Seriously! Only if I have mud or stains on it.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! facial........ho ho ho...... hmmmm, i though this post was about something else entirly

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was a girl posting about how she let some guy bust a load on her face. Go figure.

Shot Callin

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much did it cost for the whole deal?

How much acne do you have (large deep ones or just smaller surface ones and blackheads)?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you had your reasons... personally I wouldn't go as far as a facial but then I've not had any acne and the rest...

If you wanna keep your **** lookin good then shower daily and I have quite oily skin so I use a sunbed once or twice a week and that dries my skin out as well as adds some colour to me... now I have a bunch of Avon and various facial scrubs but I never touch em, my face simply catches some water in the shower and my **** never comes up in spots...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I thought it was something else too until

" ...and boy was it painful".

I was thinking "DAM !!!!" I'm not gona tell you the visual I had...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that has anything remotely like blackheads, dead skincells, redish skin, oily or dryskin or simular should go get a facial. It will clear you up GREAT and you'll look better than ever.. It truely revitalizes your skin and removes the crap.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shot Callin
How much did it cost for the whole deal?

How much acne do you have (large deep ones or just smaller surface ones and blackheads)?
I am not sure but it was not cheap, my mother and sister have wanted me to go and get one for a very long time so i finally agreed to do so.

with the products i bought i think it was over $100 but i am sure that there are places that do it for cheaper.

i do not have a lot of pimples but 1 is more than i want

my blackheads were pretty deep and i really wanted to get rid of them.

It has been a week since the facial and my face looks so much better, i haven't seen the G-F for a while but i am pretty sure that she will be impressed as well.

the problem is that when you go to a store to buy the proper products for your face you are more limited then the size of products for women

also, the people selling you these products do not really konw what they are talking about on a individual situation.

I really do not know why I made such a fuss in the past and would not get a facial probably b/c i felt it was too "girly" or affeminate" but after my 1st time i am converted.

oh and now my mom is trying to get me to get a manicure...any thoughts on that???

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a manicure. It was great. Although I could do without the shiny coat of polish they put on. I have small hands so with the polish my hands looked really girlie, haha. If you've got big man hands then the polish would likely make you look "refined" rather than girlie.

kayman79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh haha, for a second I thought you meant a different kind of Facial!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does a facial cost? (The treatment not the sexual act.)
I am curious, ehhh... um, a friend... wants to know.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the price of a facial can range in prices from about $40-100.

but it is a pretty small investment to make IMO for your face.

also, the products that i bought made it worth double that

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facials, hahahaahahaha. Man, I think this is going a little too far. But I guess whatever you want. My x's two brothers used to get facials regularly, WTF, to keep their faces clean and clear. Although it didnt seem to help that much, haha.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
Yeah...I thought it was something else too until

" ...and boy was it painful".

I was thinking "DAM !!!!" I'm not gona tell you the visual I had...
Ahhhh! My eyes! It burns, it burns!

I was think the better half of us were all thinking the same thing, and just think how much worse it would be considering it was a 'girl' that gave it to him..

No wonder it hurt Drix. This was essentially a declaration of war on not only your blackheads, but you said an infection from previous acne? That's reaching deep and fighting old man time there guy, I'd be surprised if you weren't bleeding or swollen afterwards.