Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I had a prophetic dream last night!

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First a briefing to understand the dream. Girl1 is this girl i have been somewhat hooking up with but she is fairly shady and is somewhat of an attention *****. I would like to date her long term but i dont think thats an option.

Girl 2 is a girl that i went out with once and she kissed me and said she really liked me but was intimidated by me cause she said she didnt want to get hurt or some crap. So she stood me up and I never heard from her again.

Anyway, last night I have a dream that i am flirting and making out with Girl2. She randomly gets up and leaves the room. Then I look over and two guy friends of Girl 1 are standing there and they say "Stop it!! She is just going to end up hurting you!" I woke up right after that.

So is my gut trying to speak to me through a dream saying Run away from Girl1? Should I take up fortune telling as my new career? The dream doesnt mean crap? Or what else do you guys think?

Not a big deal i just thought it was really strange.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means your onitis over girl1 is just going to get stronger