Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So i got the waitress' #...

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i've been in a 5 year relationship up until a few months ago, and slowly starting to get back into the groove of dating. Bit rusty.

So i got this waitresses' number,pretty girl, probably 18-19, and VERY friendly and "touchy feely" with all her customers, knows how to get those tips. She's been serving me and my buddies last few times we went to this place, and with a little persuasion i finally got the digits.

Now here's the thing, i can see that she gets hit on a LOT working at a sports bar. I'll be going back to that place in about 3 weeks, should i just hold off on contacting her altogether till then and make up some bs about being out of town and just set up a time to meet next time i see her, or send her a txt in a couple days?(yes txt, most girls that age avoid phone calls like the plague).

Normally i'd get in contact with a girl after a few days, but i was thinking that with somebody who gets offered d1ck on hourly basis at work i could fall into "just another guy trying to get with me" category. Would think if i dont message her, she'd be curious why and it might be easier to actually get her to hang out with me next time i see her.
As i said, i'm rusty and any advice is appreciated. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she gave you the digits u should ask her out quick. try to make her feel comfortable, laugh a little and get her to say yes. if she's playing hard to get don't rush it. it's not like you won't see her again.

ask her out and keep us posted.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
So i got this waitresses' number,pretty girl, probably 18-19, and VERY friendly and "touchy feely" with all her customers, knows how to get those tips. She's been serving me and my buddies last few times we went to this place, and with a little persuasion i finally got the digits.
Just for starters, she's a waitress and in the business of being friendly. So if things don't work out, don't be too hard on yourself. Guys here seem to get confused by waitresses all the time.

On the other hand, she could totally dig you.

Now here's the thing, i can see that she gets hit on a LOT working at a sports bar. I'll be going back to that place in about 3 weeks, should i just hold off on contacting her altogether till then and make up some bs about being out of town and just set up a time to meet next time i see her, or send her a txt in a couple days?(yes txt, most girls that age avoid phone calls like the plague).
I don't see the benefit of waiting 3 weeks. If she likes you, then it's not going to ruin her interest level to hear from you 2 or 3 days later. And if she DOESN'T like you, then you're better off finding out now rather than waiting for 3 weeks to find out.

Normally i'd get in contact with a girl after a few days, but i was thinking that with somebody who gets offered d1ck on hourly basis at work i could fall into "just another guy trying to get with me" category. Would think if i dont message her, she'd be curious why and it might be easier to actually get her to hang out with me next time i see her.
As i said, i'm rusty and any advice is appreciated. Thoughts? Suggestions?
No. I really don't think she'd sit around for 3 weeks curious about why you didn't call. Like you said, she's a cute waitress at a bar full of dudes. You can be replaced. Besides, if a girl is interested in you, it's not going to lower your value for you to text her early.

Oh, and you are "just another guy trying to get with her". The way you stand out from the crowd is by being exciting, fun, and cool.