“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So i got the number right

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Alright this girl i know from work i didnt really talk to her cuz i wasnt intrested in her at the time. But i started to get intrested like a week ago i talked to her for awhile all the time planing to get a kiss and phone number but my plans were ruined by sum slut that was all up on me when she was leavin.

So i ran after her i said this is the last time ur gonna see me arnt u gonna miss me she said yea and i said so thats why u should give me ur number she said u want my number like in a puzzled voice? I said yea she said it really fast i asked her to repeat it and she said it again really fast i finally got it but she seemd like she was mad and in a hurry to get away. So should i call her?

Sorry for the grammer
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Yeah, go ahead and call her. I think you might be taking how fast she talked a little overboard. Just see what happens when you call her. (If it's the right number)
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by KeepitKINO
You "ran after her"? That's AFC.
whatever right now he got the number, thats a nice first step

there could be a lot worse things
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by KeepitKINO
You "ran after her"? That's AFC.
So you are saying that if you saw a female that perked your interest on the other side of the mall walking in the opposite direction as you, wouldn't you run to get her?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top