Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

So I got my man....but......

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
So far you have only succeeded in being his wh0re. (sex without kissing)Sorry if this sounds harsh, but you need a reality check honey
It's ok, I made the mistake and I can deal. :D
What I can't deal with is people who wanna keep trifling and talkin' s h i t after the fact.

Act like the sex was nothing to fuss over.
That's just it- it wasn't that big a deal to me, despite the fact that I am still deeply ashamed of the way that I have behaved. I am just struggling to understand where this spite has come from. It's not like I was mean to him-I made a mistake thats all.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: So I got my man....but......

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Whats up with women getting mad and in bad moods because their hungry??? A girl said this to me and I had to remind her of the tens of millions of people dying of hunger...and because she didn't eat for 4 hours I was suppose to baby her and feel sorry for her??? There is usually something deeper that is wrong in the psyche and emotional arena --- I dismissed her immediately!
Damn man, your replies are always so fudging good :D
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
OK, I'm sorry... I have to go back a few steps... I really need to know how one has sex without kissing? ...I mean, he didn't kiss you? Couldn't you kiss him? I don't understand. (You don't have to give me like positional details or anything, I'm just confused, ha ha).

As for the stupid lying men thing... ahhh... men. Sounds like someone deserves a tooth-kicking. If I was you I'd tell it how it is and then kick all their teeth in.
 
Top