Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I bought a motorcycle

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah riding a bike is fun.

I've not even put 100 miles on my bike (which is my first bike and along with the safety course I took accounts for about 12 hours of total riding) and already I've had two girls express the desire to **** me because of the bike.

Ok they were kinda ho's, but still, they were cute ho's.

Well the point of this thread is to reinforce what everyone here already knows: women are seduced by appearances.

Apparently I look good in leather too.

:rockon:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations.

I've been riding for 2.5 months now, and I've put a few thousand miles on my bike. Been riding it every day, everywhere, at all times.

Being 19, I had to get a crappy 250, but I've been tearing it to shreads. From learning how to stop, to weaving, to standing, to putting all of my weight onto it for turns, it's definately been being used as a starter bike.

Next year I'm going to move up to either a 600 or 750.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja 250 or 500?

After I graduate and get a job I'm planning on getting a 500 but that's still a couple years in the future.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I lived in a state with a helmet law. When there is no helmet law, you completely lose the dangerous image associated with a motorcycle if you wear a helmet. I always made chicks wear a helmet, but they really hate it if they don't have to do it by law.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I wish I lived in a state with a helmet law. When there is no helmet law, you completely lose the dangerous image associated with a motorcycle if you wear a helmet. I always made chicks wear a helmet, but they really hate it if they don't have to do it by law.
thats good old indiana for you

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I never thought about that, but yeah, that REALLY DOES suck.

It'd be cool though to occasionally be able to make trips without one though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few of the sport bike guys will wear a helmet, but Harley and cruiser bike riders never do. I have seen group Harley rides with probably almost a hundred bikes, and not a single helmet. Some guys ride with no shirt. The rides typically stop at biker bars, so I can only imagine that they are drinking beer, too. People are insane.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you are an organ donor. its the right thing to do ! Oh, and get a will also.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How/where do you learn? I'm very interested in learning to ride a motorcycle but I don't know the first thing about them.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
How/where do you learn? I'm very interested in learning to ride a motorcycle but I don't know the first thing about them.
It depends on where you live. If you live in western Europe you can just buy a 50cc scooter (although now you need a license, you can just as easily ride around without one) and get used to the feel.

For motorcycles (125cc+) you'll need a license, which you get at the same place you'd get a car license... (this is all for Europe, btw), for that you just go to any driving school and they'll give you practical and theoretical lessons (they'll teach you how to ride, but it does cost alot), followed by an exam.

In the US it works almost the same way... if you really want to learn just talk to a friend who has a low cc motorcycle (125-250... more than this would be too dangerous for someone without experience) so that you can practice a little in a parking lot before getting a license.

Do your research, learn the differences between a two stroke and a four stroke, just because both motorcycles are 125cc doesn't mean that you can accelerate them the same way, just go real slow at first.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of making a new topic I'll just use this one...

Anyone have any experience with the Aprilia MX 125cc? What are you comments on it?

Kuhlraum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Hope you are an organ donor. its the right thing to do ! Oh, and get a will also.

Give me a break, please. People die everyday doing mundane things. The #1 cause of death among people under 35 is alchohol, but everyone still drinks and doesn't think twice about it. Besides, the only way to truely live is to get close to death.

I had a 2003 GSXR600 that I bought new. I had it for about a year and a half, but then it got stolen. It never did help me. In fact, anytime I tried to use it with a girl they would act like they were afraid of it. Although, I am sure bikes can be used as a great tool for social proof. I'm starting to get an itch for a Hyabusa and will probably do so next year.

You can look cool on a sportbike with a helmet, just get one that matches the bike. Get a tinted or mirrored visor to come off a little mysterious.

Don Juan Montoya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i cant even imagine riding a motobike w/o a helmet. Who cares what anyone thinks?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Montoya said:
i cant even imagine riding a motobike w/o a helmet. Who cares what anyone thinks?

I can. I started riding at night w. just shades. It's amazing.