Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I attended "postive space" training yesterday...

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because its mandatory for people who are the "leaders" in orientation program at my university. So there was a lesbian woman(initially when I entered the room I thought it was a guy :eek:) So first she said how we all should be accepting towards lgbtq people. Now I don't have anything with gays, if they are gay let them be gay as long as they don't bother me. Then she asked what were the qualities of a welcoming environment and I innocently ventured out to say it should be a tolerant environment, thinking that they shouldn't be treated any different just coz they are gay. Now she gets off the hook and starts almost blasting me how they don't want to be just "tolerated" and all that. And then I was having my veggie pizza she goes on to say how she tolerates me, she tolerates my vegetarianism, my skin colour and all that ****! I mean wtf?? How did that come into the picture?

And midway through it she went on to say how being effeminate is ok and if we guys felt like crying we shouldn't have a problem with that! And at the end of the lecture she said men and women should "interchange" roles and women should try wearing tuxedos and men should try wearing skirts :eek:. I thought that was just outrageous.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
That FUG can browse through grossy isles...

I'd tell her "with your face baby, you lucky I tolerated you enough to give you an answer"

She say anything else, clear your throat "I appologize, Ms!!!... But I only talk to women I'm interested in fvcking."

and then you don't talk to her, and that's like saying "I don't talk to you because you're so ugly I wouldn't want to touch you with a stick" every time she'd tries to talk to you. :crackup:

Leadership related:

She's right, voicing "they should be treated like we" is saying "they are different that we, I aknowledge that and willing to tolerate them so that they are treated like we"..

Obviously wrong. Unleader like, sissy like in fact.

Proper answer would be to saying nothing, both verbally, and everything else you want her to see that you don't know wtf she's talking about.

She won't address you in that case, but she does, ask her "Uhhh?? You tell me." Further questioned? "What you talking about?" Further? "You tell me."

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a natural born leader, aquarious and in the year of the c0ck. :up: Astrologically I'm more setup than cizar.

If you need advice, shoot. I know it all, don't even have to attend classes or become a lesbian, I'm the natural one.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djtdot said:
So there was a lesbian woman(initially when I entered the room I thought it was a guy :eek:) So first she said how we all should be accepting towards lgbtq people. Now I don't have anything with gays, if they are gay let them be gay as long as they don't bother me. Then she asked what were the qualities of a welcoming environment and I innocently ventured out to say it should be a tolerant environment, thinking that they shouldn't be treated any different just coz they are gay. Now she gets off the hook and starts almost blasting me how they don't want to be just "tolerated" and all that. And then I was having my veggie pizza she goes on to say how she tolerates me, she tolerates my vegetarianism, my skin colour and all that ****! I mean wtf?? How did that come into the picture?
Lmao - welcome to tolerance...I mean diversity...I mean feminist...I mean LESBIAN TRAINING BOOT CAMP!

Gee, this man-hating bulldyke comes in with an agenda and then puts you on blast for eating a vegy pizza? Talk about a real "tolerant positive space!" Hypocrite, much?

You have just been hazed into the true colors of bitter lesbian feminism. Please read up on MRA sites for more info so that NEXT TIME - you will know what to expect and be ready to FIGHT BACK!!! :box: These people HATE anyone who is not like them!

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
BS wayword....

Her message was what I explained in the first post. She picked on djdot because he looked the weakest. Pick the weakest and beat on his flaws, teaches the rest of the crowd.

The pizza message: "I'm not noticing you eating your pizza or saying anything about that. I tolerate you by not saying anything..."

In true equality she won't be tolerating you, she wouldn't care, as if eating pizza is normal, she don't even notice you, nothing wrong with you eating pizza. Get it? Get it?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Her message was what I explained in the first post. She picked on djdot because he looked the weakest. Pick the weakest and beat on his flaws, teaches the rest of the crowd.
Uh, there is no need to be nitpicking anyone in a class on "ACCEPTANCE" and "POSITIVE SPACES."

She was simply a tired hypocritical bych shoving her pro-gay agenda down peoples' throats. Which would be fine if the class was called "ACCEPTING HOMOSEXUALS," but it wasn't.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Thus, can pizza eating people feel ok if other people tell them "you eating pizza, but it's ok."

Would they? Would they?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Because here you pizza eating porky going to question and become self conscious about eating pizza. Proper thing to do for other people is what?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Uh, there is no need to be nitpicking anyone in a class on "ACCEPTANCE" and "POSITIVE SPACES."

She was simply a tired hypocritical bych shoving her pro-gay agenda down peoples' throats. Which would be fine if the class was called "ACCEPTING HOMOSEXUALS," but it wasn't.

You missing message. Apply the message to something else than gays. Message went into your left ear, came out out of your right ear. Nothing learned. Limited thinking. And for that you get a thumbs down. :moon:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
@ pizza puzzle.

Proper thing to do is nothing:

Nothing what?

Don't say anything..

We know that 93% of our communication is none verbal, and only 7% is verbal. THUS. Not saying anything does not just mean not saying a word. Think hard how not to say anything. You do this (not say anything) daily.

Such as a clerk at gas station walk by you.

A stranger walks by.

Your coworker seats at his desk.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
............This brings me to realness of people.

Obviously you can't fake not saying anything. Much like you can't fake much of DJing/PUA with women.

Think what it means.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't I look weak or anything. I have been working out for a while and got a decent body. There were tons of other skinny engineering nerds. And most of them did have the deer in front of a headlight look during the lecture.

It was a dinner lecture or something, it wasn't just me, everybody was eating their pizzas. I just happened to sit in the first row. And she picked on me coz I said the thing about tolerance.

And I couldn't say stuff to her because she was officially "invited" by my university to talk abt the gays and there were a couple of big shot profs in the room. If in a normal class I contest what a prof says that's good discussion. If I said anything here it would be termed as "homophobia" and "lgbtq hater" and what not. And there are extremely strict rules here about homophobia. I could have gotten myself suspended, and this mark on my record saying that I am "homophobic" and then getting a job would be very hard! Hey its Toronto, its a VERY liberal city. Here they have the one of the largest gay villages in North America. And the pride parade here is crazy. And I have talked and argued with tons of my female friends abt feminism and lesbianism, I don't have any problems with arguing, but not in that place. Wtf could I do?

I am a pretty liberal guy earlier I was pretty okay with the gays having pride parade and thought they should get to marry and adopt kids etc. But now I sure am having second thoughts about them.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Well she needed someone, she picked you. NOthing personal.

She did have a good message thought. Perhaps a crappy way to deliver it, and a crappy delivery person.