Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So...I accidentally flaked....

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a breakfast appointment with a girl this morning. In hindsight, this was pretty dumb, as I rarely eat breakfast because I get up so late (11pm or so).

Anyway, I stayed up until 7am goofing off with some friends, and we were gonna meet at the dining hall at 9:30. Predictably, I didn't get up in time >_>

I sent her a few texts asking to reschedule later that day, and another couple later + called her phone, but no response at all (maybe overkill on the reparations/apology front). I kinda feel like a ****; I've been flaked on/stood up, and it doesn't feel good. Doing it to someone else really drove this home for me, I feel pretty bad >_>.

We were kind of friends/acquaintances (somewhere in between), and it's not as though she was my dream girl or I was insanely attracted to her (which, in self-reflection, is probably why I couldn't get up. Reverse Brad-Pitt test - if I had a date with Megan Fox/Emma Watson, would I have overslept? Hell no), but it still hurts.

Crap I feel like an *******...any advice or anything guys?

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing you could do imo was send her ONE text:

I'm really sorry I let you down, I still want to meetup with you though, but I'd understand if you don't.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Don't do breakfast dates, WTF.
2) Send her one text.
3) Don't feel so guilty it happens. I've flaked on girls and if they into you enough they do sometimes reschedule.