Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So how would you respond to this?

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had a facebook chat with a really good female friend. While she is hot, I didn't show much interest, and even talked to her about other girls and listened to her advice as well as advised her when she needed it. Anyways, we were sort of flirting, but nothing remotely serious, she has a bf, and the conversation went something like this:

her: punk! :D
me: but I love you! :p
... a few lines of her playfully calling me names, and I keep professing my love for her...
her: You think I'm gonna fall for that?! :p
me: What are you talking about, you already fell for it, you just don't know it yet :)
her: Oh, spare me please, cool down already pretty boy!

At this point I really had nothing else to say except acting all sad about her not liking me back, etc. after which she promptly littered the chat window with hearts.

This was a chat with a friend, but my question is, how would you respond if this was how your regular flirting session went with a girl you actually like? How do you respond to a classical rejection without giving up/moving on?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never lower myself to the level where I am telling her that I'm all in love with her and how I would have feelings for her and whatnot. By doing that, you are given THE GIRL all the power, because you just notified her with a massive sign saying "I AM DESPERATE FOR YOUR LOVE, PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME!".

Therefor, asking how I would respond to that is irrelevant, because I would avoid such a situation. Don't signal your interest in a girl too obvious. Showing signs such as flirting is, kino, giving her certain looks is all fine, because it signals in a very subtle way you're into her. But expressing it through words is handing over control immediately to her.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU gotta depict her boyfriend as tired, boring, same old same old, time for a change, he wont know, ball an chain thingy.

Friends can get together.........transition off line into in field........as friends, well friends with benefits

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not asking how to hook up with this girl, nor am I in love with her.

I am only puzzled by how would I respond in a funny confident manner if a girl outright told me to chill out when I don't want to chill out. The chat above was nothing serious, but it made me ask myself what would I have done if it was a serious situation. Of course I wouldn't profess my love like that to a girl I'm actively wooing.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she took control of the frame after you kept professing your love to her. she called you out on it.. in short, because she knows you want her. possibly more than she wants you. even if you dont want to have sex with her. even this is just about a push-pull of attention and interest back and forth.

remember that girls will constantly test you to see if you mean what you say. they want to know that youre as great as you may seem to be.

the solution for this... remember YOUR place in the world first off. then, remember HER place. you are to be above her. your mind should be stronger than hers too. remind yourself than she wants you (or your attention/interest) more than you want hers.

when she pulls a ****-test and calls you an idiot or whatever else... if you freeze up or react insecure to it, weakness is demonstrated. she will question you. but when your resolve is solid, shell see your strength.

you have to keep playing it off like you dont care, and know she wants your nutts. as in, "ya its cool... i know you want me" attitude. or give her the LJBF reminder telling her youre not interested like that.

above all, control the frame. control your emotions. this doesnt just apply to women; there is a pecking order in nature and your place is decided in how you deal with others.

-SLB