"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So how bad is smoking when she is pregnant?

Jackpnicholson

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
29
My partner is 7 months pregnant and I've only just found out that she's been hiding from me, smoking a significant amount. I get that it's an addiction and she tells me I can't expect her to quit 'cold turkey
But now she's smoking daily, how bad is this for my unborn and how would you go about not getting fed up with it?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Smoking a small amount? She's essentially strangling your child, robbing it of oxygen.

Just Google "smoking while pregnant"

Wow

Get her to her doctor and tell him. He will have ideas that will be a compromise.

Wow
 
Top