Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.... alright... she seems pretty nice. Guess we will see...
I didn't say she couldn't be nice but believe me, those females in the military, I'm telling you man. Most of them have taken more poundings than Omaha Beach, seriously.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she can teach me a thing or two lol... judging tho by some of the numbers here guys are after or have are we any different than her in regards to #s? Lol

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 to 1 ratio. They worse than strippas and heads blown up larger.
Thanks... ill take thay into consideration... if she goes all super bossy on me.. i will likely back out... if shes kind and nice i may stick with her for a while and see what happens... she wants to wine and dine me haha... guess we will see (shes far more wealthy than i am and plans to never work again once shes done her service)

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she can teach me a thing or two lol... judging tho by some of the numbers here guys are after or have are we any different than her in regards to #s? Lol
Sure, add your pounding to her beach too but ltr? No, that seems dangerous to me. Women who've been with too many men can't pair bond anymore. Their emotions and hormones are all screwed up.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, add your pounding to her beach too but ltr? No, that seems dangerous to me. Women who've been with too many men can't pair bond anymore. Their emotions and hormones are all screwed up.
Interesting... noted thx

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks... ill take thay into consideration... if she goes all super bossy on me.. i will likely back out... if shes kind and nice i may stick with her for a while and see what happens... she wants to wine and dine me haha... guess we will see (shes far more wealthy than i am and plans to never work again once shes done her service)
Wine and dine and 69 me lol.

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. heres a recent of me.. just casual.. at home. View attachment 2834

What ya think? I have adopted the jason stathom look because well... my hair doesnt quite cover my head lol
**** bro, you're a good looking guy, I would have thought you would kill it on the online thing. Some of my friends get laid on those things a lot, but then again, they're not picky...lol.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** bro, you're a good looking guy, I would have thought you would kill it on the online thing. Some of my friends get laid on those things a lot, but then again, they're not picky...lol.
Im picky... i don't want my **** to fall off.. but thx lol... been told a few times im in good shape for my age.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

... for a wack of months i have been seeing this lady... she's likely a 5 in according to your calculations.. but was kind and sweet... caring... sex on tap... you name it..... nearly 9 months ill say maybe 10 this went on. We been banging and she initiates every single time. I didnt even need to.... i was in heal mode from my 25yr relationship/marriage ending.... well i thought maybe in time id catch feelings for her but they never came.... last week i spoke to her and told her that we cant be anything more than just friends. She was upset but understood.... and we have hung out a couple times since... shes a good woman and a good friend but i cant see nothing more.

I realized that living alone i was lonely af.... and thats likely why i held on to her... just recently my kids asked to move in with me cuz their mother (my ex) wasnt herself anymore. So now my daughter (22) and son (16) live under my roof as i upgraded from a 1bdrm to a 3bdrm to accomodate them at the beginning of this month....

With this realization that my attachment to this chick i was seeing was due to being lonely.. i had to let her go..... and now covid really fvcks shyt up in regards to dating so .. looks like i may still be her friend... but ill be focussing on myself because living with my children has killed that loneliness and so now my ex has to pay me child support for our 16yo... tables are turning.... and it feels great in some ways.. but i feel sad for my kids that their mother is leaving to Quebec to stay there permanently and likely to never see her kids again....... wtf how can someone do that to their kids like that.... both my kids are pretty sad their mom is leaving.... some mother she is... geesh...at least i win and have the kids now.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that living alone i was lonely af
The problem I had when I was living alone was that I felt that I should be surrounding myself with people and that being alone wasn't natural. I actually had to sit down and think about being alone. When I realized that I actually function very well alone, I started to embrace the times when nobody was around. Let me tell you, that absolutely changed my outlook on life. I was like fvcking Superman. I started doing crazy ass 5hit like moving new furniture into my place without any help. Then I started planning my future as a single man. And then my GF stepped into my life and fvcked all that up. She's essentially the extra help that I could have always used but learned to live without.

i feel sad for my kids that their mother is leaving to Quebec to stay there permanently and likely to never see her kids again
My kid came to me the other day and said that his mother told him that once his younger half-brother turn 18, she's going to be moving away. It's difficult when your kid isn't really old enough to hear the phrase "your mom never really cared about you", but unfortunately that's something that will need to be said at some point in his life. He's learning the hard way that his mom has more important people and things in her life than her children.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that these same women that can't pair bond with men can't even pair bond with their own children?!?!
The thing I had to realize about my ex-wife is that she's one of the most selfish women I've ever met. She will ALWAYS put her wants before her children's needs. That's how I ended up with primary custody. I took the child and let her keep getting all the government money for him so she can buy herself nice things. After a couple of years, I went after the money and got it. There is no greater power than knowing the weakness of your enemy.

I honestly believe that my ex is one of the exceptions to the rule. I've seen women who are fantastic mothers, including single moms. I'm not exactly sure where it goes wrong for women like my ex. It could have been things she experienced while growing up, or maybe she has a psychological disorder. Maybe it's a combination of both. I really don't know, but it puzzles me how a woman can throw her children under the bus for her own personal wants.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

... for a wack of months i have been seeing this lady... she's likely a 5 in according to your calculations.. but was kind and sweet... caring... sex on tap... you name it..... nearly 9 months ill say maybe 10 this went on. We been banging and she initiates every single time. I didnt even need to.... i was in heal mode from my 25yr relationship/marriage ending.... well i thought maybe in time id catch feelings for her but they never came.... last week i spoke to her and told her that we cant be anything more than just friends. She was upset but understood.... and we have hung out a couple times since... shes a good woman and a good friend but i cant see nothing more.

I realized that living alone i was lonely af.... and thats likely why i held on to her... just recently my kids asked to move in with me cuz their mother (my ex) wasnt herself anymore. So now my daughter (22) and son (16) live under my roof as i upgraded from a 1bdrm to a 3bdrm to accomodate them at the beginning of this month....

With this realization that my attachment to this chick i was seeing was due to being lonely.. i had to let her go..... and now covid really fvcks shyt up in regards to dating so .. looks like i may still be her friend... but ill be focussing on myself because living with my children has killed that loneliness and so now my ex has to pay me child support for our 16yo... tables are turning.... and it feels great in some ways.. but i feel sad for my kids that their mother is leaving to Quebec to stay there permanently and likely to never see her kids again....... wtf how can someone do that to their kids like that.... both my kids are pretty sad their mom is leaving.... some mother she is... geesh...at least i win and have the kids now.
“ Their mother wasn’t herself anymore“ = they are starting to realize what a selfish, crazy ***** she is?

Congratulations on your kids living with you again. That is awesome. Enjoy that time, it passes all too quickly.

I understand the sense of satisfaction you must have with them Starting to realize the true nature of their mother. But as you alluded to in your post, she is still their mother. And their sense of hurt and confusion will be a very difficult thing for them to handle.

Also, you probably already realize this, but do not introduce any new women into their lives for quite a while. Their sense of security has already been shaken by what has happened. So, for some length of time keeping your private life private will be the best thing for them.

-Augustus-

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“ Their mother wasn’t herself anymore“ = they are starting to realize what a selfish, crazy ***** she is?

Congratulations on your kids living with you again. That is awesome. Enjoy that time, it passes all too quickly.

I understand the sense of satisfaction you must have with them Starting to realize the true nature of their mother. But as you alluded to in your post, she is still their mother. And their sense of hurt and confusion will be a very difficult thing for them to handle.

Also, you probably already realize this, but do not introduce any new women into their lives for quite a while. Their sense of security has already been shaken by what has happened. So, for some length of time keeping your private life private will be the best thing for them.

-Augustus-
Thanks man... yeah its empowering... my kids are older (16 and 22) and even still like to hang out with me. So im happy for that. They did meet the one i was seeing for quite a while b4 we all moved in together.... they really liked her... but i let her go.. i wasnt overly attracted to her .. thought maybe time would change that but it didnt... so we will remain friends only now... new women going forward will really have to pull my heartstrings to Grab my attention. Its hard to meet women right now.. and in Vancouver where i am at it seems women my age dont take care of themselves very well.. and they look at you like your some kinda creeper.... o well.... to soften me up someones really gunna have to make an effort in my direction i think... in anycase now that i live with my kids ( was 1yr alone without them prior) ill def be more cautious. They do hope i keep her as a friend tho... will see.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man... new update... this one came right out left field......

when ex and i met in high school 25yrs ago... i was also crushing on another chick. This chick hung out in our group. Infact i met this chick before i met my ex and she helped me and sat next to me in grade 10 science class.... we had a connection but it was friendly it seemed only.. but i was oblivious. She hugged me often and came to my locker always before my ex did to give me a hug and talk a bit about science and other random things. I crushed on her but really liked my ex then... had no idea this other woman liked me.. i guess i was blind.

She was just friendly but not overt..... at times my ex would be mad at me for catchin me give this woman hugs and she would make jealous comments like "why dont you just go fvck her instead then".... id have to diffuse it... well after highschool i lost contact with this woman and life went on.

...... so the other week i decided to reactivate my POF for the hell of it.. some chicks on it are pretty good lookin lately, had it open b4 and then but the really pretty ones over the past while never respond...so im swipin the meet mes.. and boom i get a "i recognize that face" moment. I shoot her a msg.. telling her she looks like this chick i knew back in highschool... couple days ago she responded... "yes thats me, plz remind me who you are. What's your name? you look familiar also"... so i tell her... and shes all .. OMG what are the odds of this... lol.

So I tell her back then i crushed on her but didnt know how to approach her .... my ex was more overt so the approach was way easier... she said to me... you mean you didnt realize i liked you when i came to your locker almost every day? Lol... im like no i just thought you were being nice cuz we sat together in science class... shes all .. "no.. i really liked you and wished often it was me with you and not her.

So she asked for my # ... and said she wanted to catch up... she asked me what happend with my ex cuz we were inseparable... then SHE asked me out lol asked if we could continue where we left off without my ex! ... shes hot too... HB7.5 easy.... shes already tried to be naughty over text and i am gunna pick her up tomorrow and grab take out... (cuz everything is take out only right now) and go for a walk down by the river near our old highschool where we met! ... ****..what are the odds of running into one of your highschool crushes 20+ years later lol.. annnnd shes available... mannnn im excited... i feel like i just went back in time ... or like ... one of those choose your own adventure books where you read so far and made a bad choice and died... so you go back in the book to make the choice where you dont die so you can keep reading..... fkn crazy.. this **** only happens in movies...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a mean thought... was thinkin i could take a pic with her and caption it "we wish you the best" as my ex leaves for Quebec from BC end of September... send it to her... she will recognize this other woman from 20+ years ago right away lol..... i shouldnt tho haha

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need more presence man. You need to add a bit more to your style. Get a chain to wear around your neck. Get a unique wrist bracelet. Start playing around with fashion more. Start matching stuff in your outfits.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... definitely.. id like a fat gold chain... i wear a fitbit most of the time but i have one of those bently watches with the little wings in it all fancy ass.....chromatic self winding watch.. fkn looks sweet... i been mostly focus on cuttin weight tho... and not really ladies that much... got some new asics.. buncha new shirts and pants.. and i have a 2005 nissan pathfinder that im workin the bugs outa... needs new AT tires and a,bit of exhaust work then eventually a lift and stereo..huntin season is around the corner so... i got a new rifle and workin on the fitness to chase those mule deer lol.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently aquired my children.... so expenses have risen... gunna force the bytch of q mother into child support soon.. little bit at a time

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... its been a while...and over past few years my marriage went to ****.. nothing i could do was good enough.... wife entered early menopause several years ago (early perimenopause) and shes 40 now bleeding 2x a month and pms inbetween for last 9 months+ 0 interest and I hung on too long tryin to keep the family together even tho intimacy was gone.. we tried a trial separation.. and now she wants it to be permanent... wont talk... wont text.. wont communicate at all..told me to go find happiness cuz shes had enough and she wants to be alone now. We are still legally married but she said 100% its over. 25yrs .. gone... its too bad really..

It sucked for a bit... but i believe its a good thing now... i feel better... no more constant egg shells... constant contempt.. constant living in a state of anxiety... constantly feeling not good enough no matter what i did to keep **** together.. so I have now been living on my own for the first time in my life for last 3 months (we been together son e 15 and 16) and im 41 and shes 40. crazy huh? ... it never used to be this ****ty... only like last 6 yrs has it really began to deteriorate...

I have been on dating apps in my area.. mannn its such a **** show.. and the pretty ladies in my age range nvr respond... only a couple of desperate ones have msged me and im not interested. What a freakn waste of time..

So... whats next? I dont know.. I am in good shape... im 6'2 ...200lbs.. decent muscle.. little bit of body fat around the belly im chewing down with a work out 3-4x a week....have steady employment in same company for last 18yrs... 9-5 job with an hour commute each way... I am surrounded by ladies at work in the office buildings I take care of...

I am so outa the loop... sorry this may be a bit of a journal.. but i hope to bounce **** off u guys as i begin this next stage in my life.. gunna re read book of pook and get familiar with actually building attraction in women.. the world is so ****ed up now in regards to dating...
What were you takeaways from The Rational Male when you read it? Did it help your mentality after separating from your wife?