So frusturated SO FRUSTURATED!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I never thought I'd be this frusturated over 1 girl before last night.

Myself and my buddies decide to go to my friedn's house party and this girl, lets call her B, and her friends want to come with us. Now I've been getting with B for about 3 weeks now. And when I say 3 weeks I mean EVERY night she sleeps in my bed or I sleep in hers.

Now before we both got to school, she had a boyfriend of 3 and a half years. I feel like shes no where near over him. Why you ask. Well I have yet to have sex with this girl. Shes on birth-control, she wetn from having sex every day for 2 years to not having sex at all. Now yes I know taht 3 weeks is not a long period of time, but I'm now in college (I know I should be posting this somewhere else but this forum is like my home lol) and 3 weeks straight, every night, is a long period of time without having my penis touched.

On top of the fact that she has yet to touch me, she acts as if were together. Meaning she watches me when I'm talking to other girls. If she thinks I'm going to get with them shell walk right over and just start kissing me.

Overall this situation is FVCKED UP! I was thinking about talking to her tonight and just be like I'm sorry B but I just can't do this, why don't you call me when your over your EX and we can chill then.....any ideas if I should do taht? Or what approach do you boys think I should be taking here?

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????
sleeping together every day and no sex, wait.................let me get that straight...............not even touching.......hold on

you said you slept together and no sex???????????????????????

holly sh*t what are you waiting for? next time you are alone f*ck her, dont ask her just DO IT. IF SHE OBJECTS ( DO NOT RAPE HER OKAY?)
if she stops you then kick her to the curb, how much of a chump does she think you are?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, we touch. Just not below my fkin belt....liek last night. She came into my room we started making out I got on top of her and she spread her legs and i started dry humping her to hell. She was even panting. This is with her titties hanging out and my shirt off but then when I went to go for her pvssey she said she was tired. THEN i tried that abotu 3 more times and it was the same thing every time.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
no, we touch. Just not below my fkin belt....liek last night. She came into my room we started making out I got on top of her and she spread her legs and i started dry humping her to hell. She was even panting. This is with her titties hanging out and my shirt off but then when I went to go for her pvssey she said she was tired. THEN i tried that abotu 3 more times and it was the same thing every time.
The tired remark makes me laugh. That is one way of her trying to make you want her more, thus more lusty.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so what do you think i should do? call her out on it? play along? what lol

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this reminds me of Dane Cook's material on relationships. Instead of saying, "ok hun, it was a good run, thanks for the good times", then walking off off; people would definetly rather stay in relationships for 5 years longer than need be and end it in an emotional fury of violence.

First of all you're too young to be in a relationship like that. With that said...

If you really want to be single and having to cater to someone elses needs ALL THE TIME....

COMMUNICATE WITH HER. Tell her exactly how you're feeling and what you're thinking, all the time. That way you two won't have assumptions. You're with her because you think she's your soulmate or some ****, right?

Whether it's that or you're too insecure to enjoy your youth looking for more compatible women, don't TRIANGLE your complaints to the message board instead of to her.

Remember, when both parties are trying to take control and play games, YOU BOTH LOSE.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha not at all...she jsut got out of a 3 year relationship and we both don't want relationships right now. Its more of a "fvck buddy" stauts...without the FVUCKING! lol I'm pretty much getting so frusturated because i can be getting with so many other people but shes always there so I jsut alwasy get with her thinkign taht that night might just be the night...so what are your guys thoughts on what I should do from here on out?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u call that a problem? man she sounds like a freak, youll get yours eventually

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a freak? lol the girl has yet to even come close to touching my penis lol. and whenever i go down on her she says shes tired? taht doesn't make me want her more that just gets me fkin angry

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant believe you are letting her play with you like that.
what is wrong with you?

p*ssy is not some sacred holy grail, she is flaunting it at you, she is practically putting a peace of meat to a hungry dong and when the dog is about to get it, she shuts the door on that poor hungry dog's face. she goes home and laughs about it.

then when she sees the pathetic little puppy will go to eat somewhere else she, hits him and says "bad dog, bad dog" and offers him the peace of meat again. the stupid dog will go to her and think "today i will eat"

guess what..............................................HE WON'T

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what are u saying? just to get rid fo her completley right..

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
she sounds like a freak? lol the girl has yet to even come close to touching my penis lol. and whenever i go down on her she says shes tired? taht doesn't make me want her more that just gets me fkin angry
i thought sleepin in her bed meant u were already touchin n stuff. a girl doesnt usually let anyone sleep in their bed

Junaid

Don Juan
Reaction score
i whud fux around with other girls if i were u

cause i think, she thinks "its ok if i dont give it up... hes under my control hel stick around" if she knows u doin other girls shel think "crap im losin control better reward him b4 he leaves" or something

just my 2 cents

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you all make it seem so difficult.

just tease her and make her want you, not her teasing you and you wanting her.

if you want it in the cultish-so-suaveish way of saying it... "two steps forward, one step back"... "push-pull"

there, plain and simple.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC said:
Overall this situation is FVCKED UP! I was thinking about talking to her tonight and just be like I'm sorry B but I just can't do this, why don't you call me when your over your EX and we can chill then.....any ideas if I should do taht? Or what approach do you boys think I should be taking here?
do you really think that THAT is going to work? you should know better

if you really want to pursue something with her, flip it around and tell her you're tired after you guys have been kissing for a minute.