So far, the worst that has happened to me

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, I haven't had much luck with girls, just check my started threads and you'll discover years and years of a miserable love-life. My brother on the other hand - chicks love him

Met this girl 2 weeks ago, we made out, I got her number, she started texting me etc. Finally I thought, for once in my life, for the first time in my life there is a hot girl initiating contact with me and want to date me. I played it cool, she was chasing me and not the other way around, this gave me a very strong confidence boost

Last night, she calls me up, drunk, saying that she's in love with my brother. I ask my brother about it, turns out he had sex with her before. So she's been using me as a replacement for my brother (who has a gf).

You can imagine how I feel - my confidence is now at rock-bottom. Just wanted to get this off my chest. Blocked her on FB and deleted her phone #

Have any of you guys been in a similar situation? Or worse? How do you pick yourself up from an experience like this?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. It's really that simple.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang her and then let her chase you some more, what have you got to lose? She already wants to treat you like ****, might as well get something out of it. That is pretty ****ty, I have not had that happen to me yet mostly because my brother is married and not very good looking.

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking her number and deleting her off your facebook was a smart move. That is a ****ty situation that you will only grow from. To hell with that *****.

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that really is bad, sbgm. Sorry to hear that. She should be ashamed of herself. Have you told your brother about this? Maybe he could rip her ears off. As a figure of speech, of course. Or maybe not.

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
D Wolfgang said:
Wow, that really is bad, sbgm. Sorry to hear that. She should be ashamed of herself. Have you told your brother about this? Maybe he could rip her ears off. As a figure of speech, of course. Or maybe not.
Yes I told him.. But now she's sending me multiple texts that she doesnt like my brother and that she is sorry if it appeared that way. Anyways, she is not relationship material, might just bang her and move on