Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So f*ck on the first date or bust?

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
-Girl lives 40-50 minutes from me
-Meet halfway--Saturday night
-Great time, great conversation, lots of things in common
-Kiss mid date, then heavy makeout, lip biting and neck kissing at end
-10 minutes after date she texts me thanking me for drinks and that "she had a great time with me"
-Respond saying I had a great time too
-Texts me yet again jokingly saying "at least I know you're not an ax murderer", jokingly respond saying "only on Tuesdays"
-Texted her last night saying "this monday would be a lot better if you were here with me so I could kiss you all over"
-No response

Sick and tired of the dating game, but libido is far too high to just give up on it. Really don't want to do it anymore. Just want to settle for a girlfriend who I enjoy f*cking, aren't embarrassed to take out in public, and can stand to talk to for more than 5 minutes without contemplating suicide.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you on this man. Especially if you're busy with work it's much better to settle down with a girl for a bit. Ofcourse she has to be good for you and not a compromise, but yeah. Friends with benefits and if that's not possible then a relationship. I'm pursuing 5-6 girls like that right now, lets see if one of them works out.

As for your case, in my experience, just wait it out. Texting her again is obviously not going to work out. If she wants to reply, she will.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Spin plates.

Also.. why do some of you mess with women living 40-50 minutes away? Sounds dumb to me. Too much work. Any woman who doesn't live in my city or within 20 minutes I don't take seriously. Do you really have that much local scarcity that you have to branch out to other cities and states?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she got a little skeezed out by the text mentioning kissing her all over. Feels a little strong after only one date? That would be my guess. It could make you look thirsty, which is the kiss of death.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very state (emotion of the moment) based. On the date you slowly got her worked up and excited to the point she was open to making out. Now out of the blue, you send her a text when she is calm and bored and not in that frame of mind at all. By mentioning it the way you did, you just made her feel like a slut, or implied you are only after sex, especially by mentioning your place. Wait for her to text you back, BE PATIENT! If you don't hear from her in one FULL week, call or text her and ask her if shes free of ___ or ____ days, you saw something really cool that reminded you of her and she has to check it out. Don't tell her what it is, just say it's a surprise and then it can be anything as minor as a cool bar or restaurant, she won't care when shes out and having fun with you again.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"this monday would be a lot better if you were here with me so I could kiss you all over"

It's pretty dumb to text this to a girl you've only been on one date with.

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
I sent it because we had made out and groped pretty heavily. One date, ten dates, doesn't really matter. Maybe you f*ck on the first date, maybe she doesn't even kiss till the 10th. It's all relative.

Funniest part is she told me her other two tinder dates were bad, and I was the first good one :rofl:

It's done. Don't know what happened but whatever it was obviously killed it for her. I sent her a follow request on insta on monday and she never accepted, but posted a pic today. Plus the ignoring. Whenever I break and decide to actually GO OUT on a date I'm quickly reminded why I stopped dating in the first place--it's a waste of time, money and energy and most of the time nothing comes of it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent it because we had made out and groped pretty heavily. One date, ten dates, doesn't really matter. Maybe you f*ck on the first date, maybe she doesn't even kiss till the 10th. It's all relative.

Funniest part is she told me her other two tinder dates were bad, and I was the first good one :rofl:

It's done. Don't know what happened but whatever it was obviously killed it for her. I sent her a follow request on insta on monday and she never accepted, but posted a pic today. Plus the ignoring. Whenever I break and decide to actually GO OUT on a date I'm quickly reminded why I stopped dating in the first place--it's a waste of time, money and energy and most of the time nothing comes of it.
Good observation - I hate when women ignore you on social media but do something that totally says they were on social media, but just ignoring your whatever. Women complain about men ghosting but women are the original ghosts.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40-50 minutes away..? Freeway time for me is 20mins max. Reason: gas. 20min freeway drive is about 11.5 miles.

I get 18MPG on Premium gas. Simply driving to and from her location would be a $5+ loss already... Even if you drive a car that gets good gas, that's still really far...

Online dating will do that to you. I have better success cold approaching than I do with any dating app/site. I would stick with cold approaching or social activities, the old fashioned way.

Unless she's absolutely down to fvck, don't ever send texts like that. It's fine to heavily flirt, but outright texts like that without any prior escalation(via text) will end badly.

Also, always be on the fence with a girl. Flirting should also always be on the fence. The easiest way to subconsciously do this is to spin plates.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter why you sent it out. You just don't send out texts like that. The more you send them out, the lower you success rate is going to be.

All it does is just communicate to the girl that you've placed her on a pedestal and you don't have much options.

When you have options, chances are you wouldn't be sending out that text to her. You would be too busy having your balls deep in another woman which will make the other chick wonder why you've not yet texted her which will increase her attraction for you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to double text, it's probably already went to sheet. Calm your nerves.

One day, some of you will learn.
What most guys on this board are missing is that many men are trying to spin plates but they can't because the women are flaking out on them or not responding. It's easy to tell them to just go to the next girl, but more often than not the next girl will act flakey as well, or not text back.

Spinning plates is good advice no doubt. But what I feel from a lot of people responding is a lack of understands of where the posters are coming from. They probably aren't super ripped or loaded (even those guys have trouble with women) so just going to the next girl doesn't guarantee anything. That is why most people don't have tons of options.

Most of the time when I see these posts I need more information. Like what type of girl the guy is looking for. It may be that he's going after the wrong kind of girl. I'm not a therapist but it could be that he is giving off negative vibes to the girl. Or hey maybe he's just not good looking. 9 times out of 10, whether you close is dependent on circumstances.

MK1776

Don Juan
Reaction score
What most guys on this board are missing is that many men are trying to spin plates but they can't because the women are flaking out on them or not responding. It's easy to tell them to just go to the next girl, but more often than not the next girl will act flakey as well, or not text back.

Spinning plates is good advice no doubt. But what I feel from a lot of people responding is a lack of understands of where the posters are coming from. They probably aren't super ripped or loaded (even those guys have trouble with women) so just going to the next girl doesn't guarantee anything. That is why most people don't have tons of options.

Most of the time when I see these posts I need more information. Like what type of girl the guy is looking for. It may be that he's going after the wrong kind of girl. I'm not a therapist but it could be that he is giving off negative vibes to the girl. Or hey maybe he's just not good looking. 9 times out of 10, whether you close is dependent on circumstances.
This. I put a lot of effort going out there and approaching, but all I get are flakes, and whatever girl is slightly interested eventually gets swarmed by other guys at my university, and then I never hear from her again. It's so frustrating. I'm literally about to say "**** it" and go back to jacking off and worrying about nothing but school, fitness and friends. How the hell am I supposed to get experience with this crap if I can't even get the small wins in.

Last edited:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, your success rate goes up as their HB number goes down. Anyone who is targeting 8 & 9's and aren't bringing up fish into the boat, you need to change your bait and fish for 6's and 7's. Find the number where you get the most success and then aim for one up from that. If you are striking out more than 2/3's then you are swinging at pitches you can't hit. Wait for your pitch.
Baseball and fishing analogy all in the same post. Bet you all thought it couldn't be done. :D

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
This. I put a lot of effort going out there and approaching, but all I get are flakes, and whatever girl is slightly interested eventually gets swarmed by other guys at my university, and then I never hear from her again. It's so frustrating. I'm literally about to say "**** it" and go back to jacking off and worrying about nothing but school, fitness and friends. How the hell am I supposed to get experience with this crap if I can't even get the small wins in.
Same for me, except I don't cold approach. I have no time at all during the week, and on the weekend I just want to relax and do things that are "fun" for me. Going out to some sleezeball bar/club/whatever and approaching random kunts (and yes, they are kunts) isn't my idea of fun. I am FORCED to use tinder/bumble/okc/pof. The only place where I could meet girls is my gym, and that's risky. I've tried on several in my gym and they end up just as bad or worse than tinder flakes. Then they either stop going to the gym or it's awkward LOL. I'm pretty sure I have a sh!tty reputation in my area because I've hit on soooooo many of the girls.

Honestly, I don't think anyone is f*cking these 8+'s. I'm convinced the only way to get one of them in bed is to be in there social circle for a long time and it eventually "just happens". Or be super lucky (e.g., she just got out of a relationship, is horny, and wants to f*ck the first guy who hits on her to make herself feel better, and that guy just so happens to be you). That has happened to me, but obviously few and far between.

Being a high testosterone, dominant male is bad when it comes to dating. Why? Because you're horny. A lot. And when you're horny a lot you say and do stupid sh!t, which blows you out.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It has nothing to do with the girls and everything to do with a guy's internal strength.
It doesn't matter if he's good looking. He doesn't have to be super ripped or loaded. The concept works for whoever applies it.

Whether you close or not is dependent on the guy more than the circumstance.

I feel like newbies get into the trap of thinking "their situation is different" and "their girl is special" but that's rarely the case.
Girls with high enough IL act alike,
Desperate men fcuk sheet up almost the same way.
It's all cause and effect.

It took me a while to figure out that logic. Calm yourself.

"You are money and you don't even know it"

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
-Girl lives 40-50 minutes from me
-Meet halfway--Saturday night
-Great time, great conversation, lots of things in common
-Kiss mid date, then heavy makeout, lip biting and neck kissing at end
-10 minutes after date she texts me thanking me for drinks and that "she had a great time with me"
-Respond saying I had a great time too
-Texts me yet again jokingly saying "at least I know you're not an ax murderer", jokingly respond saying "only on Tuesdays"
-Texted her last night saying "this monday would be a lot better if you were here with me so I could kiss you all over"
-No response

Sick and tired of the dating game, but libido is far too high to just give up on it. Really don't want to do it anymore. Just want to settle for a girlfriend who I enjoy f*cking, aren't embarrassed to take out in public, and can stand to talk to for more than 5 minutes without contemplating suicide.
You're text about kissing her all over was embarrassing. No kidding, that was cringeworthy.

You're obviously thirsty for a LTR, but are going about the wrong way, shooting your load too soon....

It's kind of ironic, but if you want an LTR, you have to not want it..........you have to just get out and play the game........spin plates as someone suggested.....without caring.........and strangely enough the opportunities for LTR's start presenting themselves.....

But first...play the game......you demonstrated ***** energy instead of pimp energy and that's why she blanked you....

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
You're text about kissing her all over was embarrassing. No kidding, that was cringeworthy.

You're obviously thirsty for a LTR, but are going about the wrong way, shooting your load too soon....

It's kind of ironic, but if you want an LTR, you have to not want it..........you have to just get out and play the game........spin plates as someone suggested.....without caring.........and strangely enough the opportunities for LTR's start presenting themselves.....

But first...play the game......you demonstrated ***** energy instead of pimp energy and that's why she blanked you....
"Pimp energy"... Talk about cringeworthy :rofl:

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
"Pimp energy"... Talk about cringeworthy :rofl:
Laughing at your own jokes.....using smiley face motives......talk about cringeworthy.....

But go on, enlighten me .......

My statement "He demonstrated biatch energy instead of pimp energy"

are we getting caught up in semantics or do you have a valid point?

MK1776

Don Juan
Reaction score
Laughing at your own jokes.....using smiley face motives......talk about cringeworthy.....

But go on, enlighten me .......

My statement "He demonstrated biatch energy instead of pimp energy"

are we getting caught up in semantics or do you have a valid point?
Can you elaborate a little on "pimp energy"? If you have the time to give a few examples of some scenarios on how one should act that would be awesome.