Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So does the voting process is work now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A republic is a democracy. You seem to have trouble accepting that fact.

Now this is just a dumb post.
No its not and it has been proven countless time with logics and facts unless you have people being prevented from voting due to their income in democracies which is not the case.

You either lack any basic knowledge of history and politics or you lack any basic knowledge of history, politics and plain english.

Also you said that besides two, all public federal assignments are elected from the people...please remind me the last time you voted for the current FBI director or the secretary of transportation, out of curiosity whats your best pick as CIA director since you'll be voting him soon...

I strongly suggest you to invest less in your arrogance and more in basic concepts of politics cause there is clearly a lack of balance in the worse way.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No its not and it has been proven countless time with logics and facts
No. Wrong. How are representatives elected in a republic? By what action?

(Hint: starts with a V ends with an E)

unless you have people being prevented from voting due to their income in democracies which is not the case.
Pathetic. Perhaps you should re-read the definition of democracy:

a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
We know you don’t believe in or respect democracy, but that is what it is.

You either lack any basic knowledge of history and politics or you lack any basic knowledge of history, politics and plain english.

Also you said that besides two, all public federal assignments are elected from the people...please remind me the last time you voted for the current FBI director or the secretary of transportation, out of curiosity whats your best pick as CIA director since you'll be voting him soon...

I strongly suggest you to invest less in your arrogance and more in basic concepts of politics cause there is clearly a lack of balance in the worse way.
It was a dumb post. Public Federal appointments are made by the President confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Everywhere you turn, the positions are chosen (either directly or indirectly) by people’s vote.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Wrong. How are representatives elected in a republic? By what action?

(Hint: starts with a V ends with an E)

Pathetic. Perhaps you should re-read the definition of democracy:

We know you don’t believe in or respect democracy, but that is what it is.

It was a dumb post. Public Federal appointments are made by the President confirmed by the U.S. Senate. Everywhere you turn, the positions are chosen (either directly or indirectly) by people’s vote.
Do you recall every citizen to be eligible as a public officer in the roman republic or in the republic of florence?

You are just copying and pasting concepts that you dont properly understand while bashing the users who politely try to use logic to help you understand the same links you copy.

Also do you believe in a democracy the same crime is punished a way if you are rich and an other if you are poor by law? cause thats how it worked whan a wealthy man struck an other man compared to when a poor man struck a wealthy man....same thing for free men and slaves.

Do you recall black slaves in the US being punished the same way a free white for the same crime? the US have always been a republic therefore a democracy according to your insane concept...btw where black slaves eligible to be elected in the american republic? where they voting for the officer of their choice?

Do you realize your theory is so full of holes that it can be easily sunk even without water?

Can you at least try to make an atempt to answer to my points? at least trying instead of name calling or copying and pasting stuff you dont even understand?

Do democracies tolerate the existance of slaves in your confused visions? cause thats what happens when you say that republics are democracies....

Status
Not open for further replies.