Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so close, need ideas for closing

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i met this chick at my friends house who both live in another city about an hour and a half away. We hit it off pretty good but i thought she was dating one of my friend's friends so i didnt try very hard. Turns out she is single. We have each others im's and emails because of the facebook which we are both on.

Well anyway, i sent her an email about what she did on new years and other stuff. She sent something back saying her new years sucked because she didnt get to kiss anyone. So I took this opportunity and replied something like "Well you know if you didnt get kissed on new years you're still living in 2004. luckily you know me and I can help solve this problem. better late than never right?"

She replies with some positive remarks about the proposition. I just happen to be going back down there this coming weekend for a party so I invited her to show up if she wanted and she said said yes. Basically, I am trying to think up some stuff to say at the party to bring up the whole new years thing again but do it subtly and smooth. She is pretty shy in person so i know she wont be very aggressive about it. So got any ideas?

BTW I did get her phone number with the last email and plan on calling her instead of email from now on, so please no comments about communicating with chicks via email we have all heard it a billion times.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her that she needs to make sure her new years kiss is momorable for her and the guy she kisses, and that there is no time like the present to start praciting? ::shrugs::
I usually, conversation-wise, just take things as they come. Start a convo, and take that convo somewhere, and that somewhere, and take that somewhere. Usually you can get to a point where you can take it where you want it to be. and say some stuff about it then... if that's you, that's not me though, I would just kiss her at some point. or better, tease her a bit then kiss her. kiss her when she's laughing, or kiss her when she's not expecting it.
OR! if you're really freakin bold! don't even say hey to her when you meet her, just kiss her... do that, and tell me how it works out for you!

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you worry about it, and the more you scheme ways to get into her heart, the more tangled your "plans" will get. Just go down there and have a good time, trust me she will be thinking about you kissing her and she will expect it, nothing to worry about there. Just have a good time and the party will take care of the rest.

-Grey Fox

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
trust me she will be thinking about you kissing her and she will expect it, nothing to worry about there. Just have a good time and the party will take care of the rest.

-Grey Fox
agreed, there was a thread about using her imagination, and that is probably already going on now. Just go into the party looking to have fun. That's what I do in every situation, and usually it works out pretty well.