So buy her a beer, its the reason you're here: Mighty Wingman

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title *cough*songlyrics*cough might hint, this is a post on Wingmen. Now, I understand that this is a High School board and you may think that Wingmen are useless...excuse me one second...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ok, that's better. Girls in High School travel in flocks...of course, some of them could be the flying "V" ;). Now, let's get into that bar and find those groups...But first, some knowledge...

Wingwhat?: A Wingman (or Wingmen) are your friends (or even you) who go with you (or them) while you (or they) pick up women. Wingmen are there to "defuse" the cockblockers so that the leader of the day has an easier time. Now, you may think the best way to go about this is to have a little gang walk up to a gaggle of females...uh-uh...

It's an art form?: That's right, being a Wingman is an art form. When you see a group (or even just two) of girls, as the leader for the day, you decide which one you want while your wingman stays back and sort of out of site. Now, you have to have some way to get him over there to handle to blocking, so some form of a signal is in order. But you can't just go up and start talking to them for a few minutes, then make it look like you are telling them to steal third...Go up, talk to them, get thier names, and say something like "I have a friend that you would probably love...I wonder if he's around..." and make some sort of motion behind your back to get your Wingman there. Now that you two have paired off, here are the duties of the Wingman...

Duties? What do you mean I have duties?: Yes, you have duties. Ever hear of "divide and conquer?" Use that. Get her away from her friend. You two should find something to connect on. Keep her from being able to act like Patrick Roy for her friends goal. Once you get her away from her friend ("hey, check this out...""We should grab a bite...") then keep her away until your friend has gotten the number, or the dance if you want to act like the commercial. Bottom line is: Don't give her a chance to block your buddy. Another reason to be a good Wingman is...

What goes around, comes around: You were a world class Wingman! Alright! Your buddy had the best sex of his life while you got some food with a chick that you were glad to say "let's just be friends" to. Now, assuming that your friend is good, he'll be your Wingman and will give the same effort you gave. It's only fair, right? Of course, if she perks your interest, then her friend isn't there to cockblock you, so go for the goal.

Now that you have the basic Wingman knowledge (the rest is basically built as you go along), go out there and start diffusing!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful Wingman information, I tell you what Crazykid... you'll make something of yourself yet.

;)

The Matrix: Revolution

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy, whats your aim handle again? Nice post... if only I had someone that lived near me who wasn't completly terrible with women! Ok, thats it, I've decided, Matrix, I'm moving in your closet, I won't take no for an answer.

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have dibs on Matrix's closet ;)

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
if only I had someone that lived near me who wasn't completly terrible with women!
Hah, how many people are there in Buffalo man? Try living in nowhere, IL. There is NOBODY here that could possibly make a decent wingman.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm already in Matrix's closet.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** dude if only I had friends loyal and smart enough to play the Wingman role! I think something like that can improve your odds 10 fold when you remove th ****blocker and you're one on one with the chick.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a few friends that I use as wingmen if we go out, but then again, not to be mean or anything, but the majority of them are serious woman repellants...it's kinda sad actually

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn..what I wouldn't give for a competant wing man. The best I've come up with is when I bring my sister to a club with me and she helps more then most of my douche bag friends.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe... this thread is funny.

Ok, thats it, I've decided, Matrix, I'm moving in your closet, I won't take no for an answer.
... I think I could make some room in there.

I already have dibs on Matrix's closet
I'm sure you would much prefer a spot in another location in my room... ;)

I'm already in Matrix's closet.
*Opens closet* What the hell!!? Zelemont how did you get there? Well... since you're already there could you hand me that shirt above you?

The Matrix: Revolution™

Last edited:

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm sure you would much prefer a spot in another location in my room..."

but that would mean REDblueOI and Zelemont would have to leave :p

I'm fortunate because most of my friends make great wingmen..thank god

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before this year I haven't really had any good wingmen. Now I think that my friends wouldn't do that bad. I haven't really used wingmen before but hey it might just help. A lot of you have had success with it so hey why wouldn't it help me. Good info Crazy. I was lookin for stuff on this.

And hey Matrix can i live on your couch?

Boono11

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this. it seems like it would be great for a city like mine, where 80% or more of the girls are mormon, so they can hard enough without ****blockers. i'll have to go for it someday.

lucky me, i've also got some friends that would make great wingmen, as they've learned quite a bit (whether from this site or on their own).

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post bro!

Hey I've got a Q.
I have just few good buddies for wingmanship.
What to do if I'm with just ONE buddy and there are about 4 chicks around?

Next week, here are starting those every year 'festivals' (100 000 people to one square kilometer ;) ). And I'll see again these chicks I've seen two years before. They have always been in a group of four and I'm afraid I ain't got GOOD buddies enough.
I would really like to score that year older hot chick from the group. So?

EDIT: Well, last year I wasn't yet a DJ, but I asked because if you have some good tricks.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.