"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

So all women are c***s, so whats the point of dating, why cant we just get the sex?

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Seriously, from what I've learned and read, I have learned that most women are hard core B****es (at least the good looking ones), and that women are just as horney as men. I have also learned that you cant show the chicks that youre too interested in them (or else they'll run away). To me this whole thing is rediculous, I mean WTF! OK heres the deal, so if most women (the HBs) are pretty much c***s, and we think they look hot, this means that we'd definitly want to f***, right? But if we seem like were too interested theyll run away. This is the problem, why the F*** cant we just get the sex, seriously, its pretty much a mutual thing, if the girl is attracted to the guy, the guy to the girl, why cant we just bypass the BS and get to the sex. I don't understand.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
thats human physcolgy for you, people want a challange, someone not every one can have, they are not going to like some one who is so easy because he is no challnge so they would not have sex with him they would look for some one better.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Ridiculous as it is, those are the rules of engagement and that's simply the way it is.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
You can't bypass all the bs, but you can certainly but through a lot of it. I mean, there are certain rituals that just are and there's nothing you can do about it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Encinitas
What you arent understanding OPEN,

There are any number of things that can screw up sex between ppl. You sound like a virgin if you don't realize that.

Here's a story.

I had this woman lined up for sex. She said in one month she is moving out of her brothers place and we can get it on (I lived with parents at the time, I was 19).

Then she looked deep into my eyes like I was the greatest guy ever. It made me very uncomfortable. I didnt want her looking at me that way. To me it wasnt COOL. She blew just by the way she looked at me right there. We had agreed to have sex all of one minute. And she looks at me like that. I didnt want her to ever look at me like that.

Now the thing is guys look at girls in ways or say things that make them uncomfortable. When a girl is sizing you up one of the things she is looking for is whether or not you will take rejection well.

If she gets involved with you she might want out very quickly and needs to know early on how you will take it. You would be surprised how much they are looking at in your demeanor. Its not just how fun you are.

The thing about not showing interest is your way of saying to them that getting to know her is no big deal and you dont expect her to have to commit to ANYTHING AT ALL.

Give the impression that you are NOT into drama, positive or negative.
 
Top