InLawsHateMe
Master Don Juan
Holy CHIT! It's squirrels!!!!Originally posted by squirrels
If you think your sister was "double-clicking her mouse," have you considered the possibility of a dual-port configuration?![]()
...
Remember that one bro?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Holy CHIT! It's squirrels!!!!Originally posted by squirrels
If you think your sister was "double-clicking her mouse," have you considered the possibility of a dual-port configuration?![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I actually meant that he was creating a situation that would merit a him, his gf and her sister a spot on Jerry Springer. Who needs that kind of drama...Originally posted by dietzcoi
Gotta agree with Francisco - your are in for it.
*yawn*Originally posted by BMW
LOL, you trailer park people sure are funny
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Duke, correct me if I'm wrong here but..... they do like to wrestle, do they not? They want to tickle, they want to wrestle.... besides it being another form of foreplay.... what really turns them on about it? Is it so they are to be eventually submissive, to ultimately give in, to be over powered? This must excite them greatly.... or why else would they want to wrestle, because they want to put the Indian leg lock on you, no!Originally posted by Duke
Lol, ILHM... I gotta say you're stirring the pot! I wouldn't "wrestle with her sister" much anymore, especially not while she's pregnant. Yah, it's in good fun and all, but it might be making your gf doubt herself more than she should.
*Ahem*
However, you ask a good question!! What techniques do you guys use, and how do you usually engage these wrestling matches??
I think I've already answered this question more than once.... wtf is wrong with some of yous?!?!? .... LOL!!Originally posted by iqqi
the solution to this is easy.
how would you feel if it was your GF and your hot brother wrestling? with the same "innocent" result of masturbation because they were so horny afterwards?
harmless, and uncontrollably horny....they do not go together, stupid!
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
....man, this board has gone to the kids.
anyone else see the irony in this??Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
....Anyone got any suggestions on playfull wrestling?
Originally posted by drixsa
anyone else see the irony in this??
i don't know all that much about pregnant women but they can tend to be a little crazy now and then.
and with all due respect your girl has been crazy for a long, long time.
i do not think that some 'playful wrestling' is going to solve your problems.
why don't you just have a giant bubble bath or somethin?
i also think your priorities are a little whacked here...
you are going to be having a child come in to this world and YOU will have to help to take care of it(i assume)
so i think it is time that you start focusing on more important things.
as always ILHM, Best Of Luck
oh and post the baby pics when they come available, i wouldn't mind seeing what the women behind all your drama looks like either
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Wow...... NICE!! 8) ...Bubble Bath Wrestling..... wow... after going through all this, that idea alone, made it well worth the wait..... wow..... nice..... *boi-yoi-yoi-ng!*Originally posted by drixsa
in-laws your mail-box is full clean that shiat out
yea id love to see the pics.
-i wont mention the site- (its all fight club here)
but if you actually read my post i said nothing of any other women,
i hinted towards wrestling...in a bubble bath!
Who called for the clown, I didn't?Originally posted by white_hype
your GF sounds like a jealous b1tch... good job picking her man, your life sounds like it will be just great, kudos
wow... i wont even comment on thisOriginally posted by InLawsHateMe
Now let the KING aka Big Daddy .
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I think this pretty much sums it up right here.Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
...or how about just answering the question, instead of revealing that you are just really jealous...
are you kidding me? this is a joke rightOriginally posted by InLawsHateMe
....
Anyone got any suggestions on playfull wrestling?
Go away White... I don't make it a habit to pick spamming fights with little boys. If you want to add to this post with something positive, go right ahead. As a matter of fact, don't, because I seriously doubt you would know anything about this... so just take your little white hype ass on out here.... maybe to the High School Forum chump. I've got a child on the way, I'm too old for you son....Originally posted by white_hype
wow... i wont even comment on this
when i get some? are you ****ing serious? this is what you come back with? i get plenty of ass and dont need to prove it or brag about it on the internet to people like you BIG DADDY
you said she gets mad if you watch a ****ing commerical for too long... your not even married to her and she has your kid (doubtful) and you are ugly and poor
maybe you should change your next post from "my GF left me, the kid wasnt mine, how do i get with her sister that i 'kino wrestled' with" to "im a high school dropout who knocked up the school slut and will pay for it for the rest of my life, plz kill me"
hope this helps
This is only for people who have experienced this type of foreplay...Originally posted by L-I-B
are you kidding me? this is a joke right
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.