So a 19 year old wants to wrestle with me....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....we playfully wrestled a little upon her suggestion. She's my gf's little sister. I think it was the first time she had a real man, hard pressed on top of her. She's a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes but it was a bonding moment so wtf right? Pregnant gf is a little pissed about it, I thought it was harmless on my part... even though I truly think afterwards, her sister disappeared in her bedroom for about an hour to 'double click her mouse'.

In any case, I started wondering.... it's been awhile since I've wrestled with my gf (she's pregnant) ....I've got my style, which is some tickling, some gentle biting (around the ear, neck, fingers, thighs) I may pull on her hair a little... (not sure if they really like this but.. I know if a chic pulled my hair, I'd be like b*tch...)

Anyone got any suggestions on playfull wrestling?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy, your girl is pregnant with your kid and you want advice on flirting with chicks? No wonder your in-laws hate you...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that an invitation to wrestle with 19 year old girls is hard to resist. However, you have a lady and a kid on the way. It is time to leave the childish ways behind you.

Apologize to pregnant sister; tell her it's just now occurred to you that you need to be more sensitive to her. (don't mention a thing about her pregnant state)

no more rassling with other ladies.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon fellas... we're talking wrestling here, not picking curtains.... her sister felt she could kick my ass, so we wrestled. She got the Andy Kaufman style put on her, and now she obviously knows who is the dominant one is. Harmless.... again, this chic, is a smartass half the time to me, sorta love/hate thing.... I thought the bonding would go long for our meek friendship. We didn't do anything but wrestle guys.... well I didn't do anything, I think she masturbated afterwards. Gf did get weirded out by it, but Christ, she gets weirded out if I look to long at a Victoria Secrets commercial.

It just made me think of when I wrestled, 'Seductive Style' with my gf, and wondered, what other techniques can be used.... that's all my brothas.

Oh, and to brag about whipping an in-laws ass in wrassling.

Big Pappy.... the 'I'll remember to be more sensitive towards you.' thingy... nice one... I'll remember to use that. She's been tripping out A LOT lately.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, get ready for a very tumultuous life. :(

DJSask

Don Juan
Reaction score
DON"T TOUCH THE SISTER... So much for common sense

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I see....

...is a lot of ppl who I think would get jealous, should their sis/brother develope a friendship with a love one.

I think you guys are reading way too much into this....

4 boys, 3 girls.... that's how many brothers and sisters she has..... her and her two sisters, are very Tom Boyish... therefore, it's no surprise I would be challenged by any of them. Ok, if it helps to get some constructive answers to my original question 'What are some good Seductive Wrestling Techniques?'... prior to her being pwned, she wrote a nice little message on my dirty car window... it read 'Hi Queer, I mean Hi There!' ...I just wrote under it, 'I really mean, Hi I'm (sister's name) and I'm Queer!' ......and I just left the message on there. :) ..she apprarently left similar messages on her brothers car windows too.

Alrightythen.. now.... if everyone can put away their bleeding hearts, and answer my question.... maybe some lucky guy out there, ....who might really want to put the moves on his gf's sister via a wrestling match, will know how! :) ...or maybe some guy who wants to add to his list of moves so he can play around with his gf. :)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her sister for god sakes - whats the big deal?

I don't think wrestling with her sister is a big deal - and I agree, it's more like bonding - as long as thats the reasons you did it.

What I would say is this - your girl is probably a little sensitive right now - being she probably can't get on the floor and wrestle/play fight with you - so you probably need to be a little more sensitive whilst she's pregenant.

She may even feel thats she's a little ugly or inadequate for you.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
It's her sister for god sakes - whats the big deal?

I don't think wrestling with her sister is a big deal - and I agree, it's more like bonding - as long as thats the reasons you did it.

What I would say is this - your girl is probably a little sensitive right now - being she probably can't get on the floor and wrestle/play fight with you - so you probably need to be a little more sensitive whilst she's pregenant.

She may even feel thats she's a little ugly or inadequate for you.
Honestly, I think she got a little pissed because I didn't jump to her request for craving for Wendy's fries fast enough.... I really think this is the reason. Or it was because I didn't do her laundry with my own. It's one of the three I know this for sure!!!

.....but my question was 'How do you Seductive Wrestle?'

.....maybe it's because I can drink a beer, and she can't? Hell, I quit smoking with her 9 months ago, does she want blood to?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, she is pregnant. I hate to hear the old "hormones running rampant" excuse, but it is a biologiical fact that your lady's body is going through an array of changes.

I realize that you were just "rasslin' ", but you said yourself that you were establishing dominance. Why? She's just a kid. The reason why I said no more rasslin', is because of the way you described your technical style of laying the smack down.

I've got my style, which is some tickling, some gentle biting (around the ear, neck, fingers, thighs) I may pull on her hair a little
I wrestled with my nephews and nieces - I can't recall ever biting them, however gently. Pulling hair, ever so slightly - nope. Never did that either.

Maybe I'm just ignorant, (possible) but I think your wrestling style is a bit on the S&M side for me to accept it as just rasslin'.

Did you give her a spanking, too?

I know we preach about being the MAN and doing what we want to do, girls be damned, but you have to be this lady's partner, not just her man. It's your job to let her know that you love her and respect her.

Be aware that when women are pregnant, they feel fat and woefully inadequate. She feels like you don't love her anymore because she's so chubby. She doesn't think about the fact that there is a baby inside her. Sisters are pretty damned competitive, also. You should be sensitive of that. You don't mention how old your gf is, but if she's within 4 years or so, those two are always competing for attention.

I reiterate: no more rasslin', except with your gf.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply... but a.....

It's hard to get what you want on here.... truly, peeps are readin ginto the wrong thing here...

I stated I wrestled with my gf's younger sister... HARMLESS rassling... she is Tom Boyish, like my gf, and her older sister. My gf's younger sister, who I also stated is nothing more than a pain in the ass, starts kidding with me, and decides she wants to lay the smack down. I pin her, get her to say 'You win, thank you for putting me in my place.' ....and then I let her up.... jokingly I say, this must of excited her, because she went to masturbate. She could have just gone to 'rest' like she had annouced to everyone too, I dunno...

Then like I stated, I started thinking about when I would wrestle with my gf, in a seductive matter, nothing really rough, sometimes just nibble here, a tickle there, a little pully on the hair, most of the time she starts.... then I asked... what kind of playful wrestling do you guys do? ...and I get EAT SH*T ILHM! ...LOL! wtf?!?!

Just trying to say that wrestling can be fun, and can lead to other things... is there any moves you put on her, or she puts on you?

Please everyone, she is my gf's sister, it was a harmless bonding moment, which honestly I think turned her on enough to go and masturbate. *shrugs* hey I can't control how her younger sister reacts to things at that age. Lord knows I have that affect on women, but does that make me the bad guy? If I cooked dinner for the whole family, and it was so good, her sister wanted to go and masturbate, I guess I'm a damn man wh0re, and I cheated on my pregnant gf? ....c'mon now. I am not trying to impregnate her whole family!! ....

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score

make sure that u pin her arms down, over her head, and tickle her. ask her 'whose your daddy?" tell her u wont stop tickling her untill she gives the right answer. make sure u spank her on the bum a few times.

u will really establish your dominance in a playful way. she will love it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with Francisco - your are in for it.

I wrestled with my younger sister in law too... even grabbed at her bare tits once when drunk.. (what the hell, she asked for it - same as in your story.)

More important is your pregnant GFs demand for Wendy's fries.

Dude, I have been there. She is going to become FAT and demanding. I am sorry to be the one to have to tell you.

You will wind up boning the younger sister and having a tough time with the GF in the near future.

Please don't take this as an attack on you. It is human nature, what is going to happen. I can read it like it was in a novel. I lived it...

Dietzcoi

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me.....

...she'll join the others if she does. ;)

It won't happen, she's too much into keeping fit. I've over heard her talk fire and brimstone about getting back in pre-pregnant state right after the baby gets here, she ain't for it. I ain't one bit worried. For a pregnant woman now, she's still got a smoken body, big t*tties and all.

Now, just for the record, there weren't no t*ttie grabbing on her sister from me.... I'm smooth, but you a retard D.. :) LOL! ..grabbing your in-laws 'bare' t*t..... you crazy! :)

I don't care how much she asked for it, I'd tell her to be careful before her sister kicks both our a$$es. :(

This ain't no novel you ever read D..... this is an all out Hollywood production, starring yours truly.

The book you probably read talks about some cat in a damn hat. LOL! :)

....grabbing her bare t*tties.... LOL!

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: What I see....

Originally posted by ShortTimer
You're right it has... so I guess me telling you to get the sister pregnant too won't help any... *sigh*
Bring yo sister over here.... I got no problem impregnating her. :p

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What I see....

Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Bring yo sister over here.... I got no problem impregnating her. :p
I meant your girlfriend's sister. I'm an only child so I can't help you out with any hot sisters of my own. I do however have a hot philipino cousin (I'm white, it's a long story) who's downright smokin'. I'll let ya tap her ass right after I do.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you think your sister was "double-clicking her mouse," have you considered the possibility of a dual-port configuration? :D