“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Snowball System

Maximus002

New Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2024
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Age
24
Hey, I went on a date today. It was nice, we had fun together, I gave her Kino. And we had a good conversation 98% of the time. So for you to know I don't have that much experience (my bodycount is 2) but I have noticed something. For the last couple of weeks or month idk I interact a lot more with women. I try to be more in the conversation, more present and focused. I.e. I try to do have more eye contact with my component, be ****y and funny and the casual stuff you know. And I think, because of my regular interaction with other women, I was way more confident today. I made her laugh la lot which didn't happen with other girls the last couple of dates or other romantic interactions. So I think I should more implement the routine talking with girls and show more attractive behavior. Did you have the same experience as me? Or can you tell me other attractive behavior? Thanks :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top