Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sneaky Tips Section!!

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I personally hate people with cheap personalities more than anything, there are times when I feel I need to rebel against $10 movie tickets too

I used to work at a fast food joint and agree that they are extremely easy targets for free food. As an employee we were instructed to appease the customer at all times and prevent them from throwing a scene. The more you look like you're about to snap, the quicker they'll be to oblige to your requests be it "a hair/bug in your food", "a missing item" or "my food was cold!!!" Threatening to speak to the manager will always get you taken seriously.

At 7-eleven the old "food in the slurpee cup" trick has never failed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related topic, I bought an X-box bundle from Wal-Mart about 4 weeks ago. The package came with 2 games (one of which is still in its original plastic), the controller and the console. I still have the box, the styrofoam in it, the instructions and warranty paper as well as a receipt. I've gotten quite bored with, so is there any chance I could still bring it back and get a refund/store credit????If so how?

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
im sure you can return it in the origional packaging and tape it up and make it perfect and unopened and return it and say it was a gift. and that you already had one and your grandma didnt know you had one already. but i dont know wal-marts store return policy

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
but i dont know wal-marts store return policy
Might be different everywhere, but here it is a 30 day return policy.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Wal-Mart, opened software/games are exchangable for the same title - unopened software is availiable for a full refund or store credit, whichever you choose and based in part on the date of the original transaction. The XBox you shouldn't have any problem returning. Since it's the holidays, you might be able to get away with saying that the opened game was a present and still get a refund... give it a shot; the worst they can tell you is 'no'.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in australia we have myers. Anyway me and my mate went in and wanted to get the pc game call of duty, but since we both wanted to play it we needed 2 cd-keys. So, we bought 1 game and then sussed out the guy who sold it to us (complete retard). So later that day me and my mate ring up myers and ask to speak to retard, lol, we have him on the phone and im like excuse me sir, i came home and installed the game and it says the cd-key is invalid, what can i do (i was acting like a retard delibratly) so he says oh ok ummm, let me get you another one and see if that works, so he reads me out a new key, i get a pen and right it down, i say nup DAM that didnt work either, try one more and if that doesnt work ill come in tommoro and get a refund so he reads me out ANOTHER cd-key haha, and im like oh w0w that works. Thanks alot man and hang up. hahah, so we scrored 3 cd-keys from dumbo. :p

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post I will think of some and add to this later.