Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sneaky Tips Section!!

Komodo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought that I would start a section on how to get stuff for free.Please if you guys know of any tips on getting free clothes,getting into movies,and stuff post them here.Here is one tip I learned long ago.When going to a fast food joint use the drive thru the remove a burger from your order after you have paid for it.The go into the place you got it and tell them you are missing a burger.Bring your recipt and this should work every time.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys I used to know would pull up to those fast food places and ask "May we please have this?" or "May we please have that?" Then they would take the food and drive away without paying for it. After all, they did say please!

Most places now insist on payment up-front because of this.:p

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Komodo
I just thought that I would start a section on how to get stuff for free.Please if you guys know of any tips on getting free clothes,getting into movies,and stuff post them here.Here is one tip I learned long ago.When going to a fast food joint use the drive thru the remove a burger from your order after you have paid for it.The go into the place you got it and tell them you are missing a burger.Bring your recipt and this should work every time.
There is a difference between getting something for cheap/free and stealing...that is stealing. :rolleyes:

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
haha you cheap sons of phucks. It's a burger, man, pay the 67 cents and be done with it.

But hell, I can't get on ya. Cause one thing I want to do is order a meal at some resturaunt and skip out on the bill. I dunno why, just need to satisfy the urge. Be fun. I wonder what kind of shiet karma will come my way cause of it.

Phuck you all! I love you, my little b1tches.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably going to go to jail, but if you're going to steal from someone, it may as well be McDonald's:

McDonald's aim is to get you out the door. Period. You're always right, they're always wrong; you're smart, they're dumb; you're awesome, they're very sucky; and so on.

They will do nearly anything to get a complaining customer out the door.

So go hit up their drive through some day. Order something small, like a cheesburger or something incredibly cheap. Get your food, pull around, and go in.

Once you get to the front of the line, tell them, "Hey! I ordered X and X, and all I got was this lousy goddamn cheesburger!" Because it's not their job to question you, but only to get you gone as fast as possible, they will give you pretty much whatever you ask for.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get so much stuff for cheap...

my mom works at this second hand shop and gets her pick of items for something like 25 cents. I pick up expensive suits for $1.00 and almost all of my shirts and pants for 25 cents. My wardrobe cost me about $5. If I went to the store to buy these clothes I would have payed 5 or 6 hundred for this.

And most of the clothes I buy are brand new but I don't know if any of you guys could find a place like this.:p

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting into movies free

heres a way to get into movies free.

go with 2 other friends.

only buy 2 tickets. leave one person outside

have two people go in and get there tickets ripped or whatever.

then one person goes back outside with both ticket stubs.

the person that left the theater and the person who stayed outside then go in using the stubs.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: getting into movies free

Originally posted by high nrg
heres a way to get into movies free.

go with 2 other friends.

only buy 2 tickets. leave one person outside

have two people go in and get there tickets ripped or whatever.

then one person goes back outside with both ticket stubs.

the person that left the theater and the person who stayed outside then go in using the stubs.
****, that's actually pretty smart. You could also use the back door if it isnt alarmed.

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that movie theatre idea is ingenious. i'm doing that every weekend now with my friends. thanks!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Von Neuen
I'm probably going to go to jail, but if you're going to steal from someone, it may as well be McDonald's:

McDonald's aim is to get you out the door. Period. You're always right, they're always wrong; you're smart, they're dumb; you're awesome, they're very sucky; and so on.

They will do nearly anything to get a complaining customer out the door.

So go hit up their drive through some day. Order something small, like a cheesburger or something incredibly cheap. Get your food, pull around, and go in.

Once you get to the front of the line, tell them, "Hey! I ordered X and X, and all I got was this lousy goddamn cheesburger!" Because it's not their job to question you, but only to get you gone as fast as possible, they will give you pretty much whatever you ask for.
Sure, and the next time you try it, they'll hock a lunger in your burger.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this would work or not but I've heard of people putting photocopied dollar bills into soda and snack machines and getting free food.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Good shiet about the ticket stubs.

My ex-gf and I snuck into movie theaters a few times. When people were coming out of the back doors we walked in, went to the screen of the movie we wanted, got seats and sat down. Couldn't leave though to get snacks since we didn't have a ticket stub. One day they caught us though. Not sure how, I'm positive NO ONE saw us. They just popped out of thin air like phucking ninjas and told us to leave. I can only assume they have hidden video cameras and were watching us. If anyone is in the San Jose/Santa Clara area, it was the Mercado theaters.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend used to be an assisatant manager at Mcdonald's. I'd get free food there all the time.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
My friend used to be an assisatant manager at Mcdonald's. I'd get free food there all the time.
A friend of mine who worked as a manager at Mcdonald's once told me that they soak the french fries in sugar water, and thats why they taste so good (thats what he said, I think they taste like crap). Because no one would ever know the difference, the employees sometimes p!ssed in the sugar water. While in a drunken rage, he told me that he sometimes did the same.:(

He might have been pulling my leg, but still... if you're ever in Midland, TX - Don't eat at Mcdonalds...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am scared to eat out at fast food joints anymore because of all the stuff I have heard. Last night was probably going to be the last time I eat out at a fast food joint. Maybe except if I am on the road for a long time. i.e. more than 4 hours

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
free drinks

im glad you liked the ticket stub trick.

if you want to get free drinks at a fast food restaraunt or any restaraunt that has the soda machine where you fill your own cup heres what you do:

ask for a cup for water(you might have to order food, but im not sure)

they give you the cup for free.

then you can just fill it with whatever you want.

careful though, sometimes the cups are clear, actually most of the time they are.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, isnt most of the genious stuff simple? nice one with ticket stubs bro.

Me and my bud snuck in movie theater once.. and an employee didnt recognize us when we were walking throught he theater and asked us for stubs.. i told him i didnt have anything..

he called the manager, oxide decided to work his magic, got really angry, started telling the manager that this is ridiculous and his emplyee's have no idea how to talk to customers... and viola, an appology later i was watching i-robot. :p

A tip: when dealing with managers ACT ANGRY. managers dont want trouble, and if you are angry they will happily make sure you get the fvck out of the store quicker.

Buy gas on WEDNESDAY. It jumps up on Thursdays... today it jumped 16 cents a gallon..

if you have broken electronics.. say an xbox. Go to walmart, but another xbox. put the broken one inside the box, and return it saying it doesnt work and you want your money back.. whoomp you got a new xbox. :p

I used to check out games at walmart.. sometimes they put up games for $50 that just suck, and you can find them for $10-15 at gamestop or ebgames. Buy a game, go to walmart, say it was a gift, get $50 in store credit. Buy a game at walmart with store credit, return it with a reciept, get cash.. i did this about 4-5 times last summer.

keep this going

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But don't they have policies about games? I recall Myer has a policy where you're not allowed to return a game unless it has a technical problem (to prevent piracy).

They also scan the game barcodes at Myer, so its hard to get it there.

What are Walmart's return policies?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres really no need to bother with a ticket stub, just wear a suit and ask for a refund after the feature. I've learned that no one argues with a man who is wearing a suit.:cool:

If they give you any trouble, take Oxide's advice and get in their faces over it. They will do anything to get you out the door.

I'm a cheap b@stard, I know.:p

Brilliant tips, Oxide.;)