Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snapchat's "Dating Logic"

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a little snapchat quiz i took. It was "figure out if you're great at dating". One question was "Do you let the woman order for herself, or order for her?" The correct answer was "Gender roles are old and outdated; let her order on her own!"
2 questions later, it asked "Do you pick up the check, or split it?" The "correct answer" was "Forget what we said about gender roles earlier; PAY UP MEN!" It proceeded to ask "Do you end the date with a hug or a SMOOCH?" The answer was "A hug, because 71% of people that hug it out are more likely to get in a successful relationship."
The last one "Do you text her that same night or wait 3 days?" The answer was "You're better off letting her know you had a great time and would like to see her again. Don't wait otherwise some nerd will pick her up."

Can I just ask what the hell? What is this? So it's ok for gender roles to be placed on men but absolutely NOT on women? And you're supposed to "HUG IT OUT" like a straight up pvssy friend? Then text them immediately saying "That was the most amazing hug I've had in my life. I felt a real spark between us. I'd love to hug you two or three more times tomorrow when I take you out and order the more expensive item on the menu for you and treat you to a free meal."

Ya I forgot to add that, one inquiry was "pizza or filet?" The answer said "Go for the steak, studies show more expensive dinner items lead to more dates." Well no sh!t! If you treat a female to a $50 steak dinner every night and only expect her to give you a hug and be her friend she'll go get dinner with you again! Social media is just trying to brainwash all these kids. Sad af men, very very sad.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Thats why i dont take take women for paid dates. I take em for walks.

Althougt one asked me if i took her for a walk to not pay for her. She was 26 and never worked in her life

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than likely it was created by a woman or some beta cuck.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay. As. Hell.

But you explained it very well though. Men still have gender roles placed on them but women don’t. It’s funny too because that indirectly means that women ARE different. They can’t even handle gender roles anymore because they are weaker than us. Good thing I’m a man and can handle myself hahahaha

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s amazing how many dating lies are pushed on men. We’re told to be persistent, share our feelings, ask for consent. These all have the same thing in common: they give women the power and control. The lies are spread by women still obsessed with or scarred by some ex who treated her like an afterthought and left her when he found something better...In other words, the guy who actually got her panties wet.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapchat is a haven for libtard, SJW, anti-manspreaders, sexual revolution, "promiscuity is KEWL FUX ALL DAY LONG AND GET HERPES LOL!!!!11" nonsense.

It's basically 10 Buzzfeed outlets all pumping out their s***, intellectually vapid gruel 24 hours a day. I feel like my IQ decreases when I read some of the crap on there. Almost all the "fun quizzes" and "fun news" articles on there are girl-oriented. And there's nothing wrong with that, or wouldn't be if it wasn't all politicised to heck and back.

I think maybe the only genuinely entertaining thing on there is the "Brother" section, which is like a mini man-mag. Even that has hints of BS libbyness about it in some posts.

(The irony in all this is I'm a centrist. I'm not even against liberalism! I just f***ing can't stand this latest overwhelming, oversaturated mindless SJW far-left propaganda that seems to be all over the place. Even on f***ing Snapchat).

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapchat is a haven for libtard, SJW, anti-manspreaders, sexual revolution, "promiscuity is KEWL FUX ALL DAY LONG AND GET HERPES LOL!!!!11" nonsense.

It's basically 10 Buzzfeed outlets all pumping out their s***, intellectually vapid gruel 24 hours a day. I feel like my IQ decreases when I read some of the crap on there. Almost all the "fun quizzes" and "fun news" articles on there are girl-oriented. And there's nothing wrong with that, or wouldn't be if it wasn't all politicised to heck and back.

I think maybe the only genuinely entertaining thing on there is the "Brother" section, which is like a mini man-mag. Even that has hints of BS libbyness about it in some posts.

(The irony in all this is I'm a centrist. I'm not even against liberalism! I just f***ing can't stand this latest overwhelming, oversaturated mindless SJW far-left propaganda that seems to be all over the place. Even on f***ing Snapchat).
Good point. Buzz feed is my LEAST favorite thing on the internet. I hope some hacker just bombs that thing.

Also now that I'm out in LA, watching the KTLA5 news in the morning is sickening. My roommate always has it on at 8am when we all get up and it is so liberal and beta and SJW. I forget exactly what it was but the women and even male anchors were absolutely destroying a man from a video where he didn't do anything wrong and because he was white. It seems to me that if you are white and offend anyone in any type of way, big or small, you're the devil, ESPECIALLY if you're a male. Almost exclusively if you're a white male, as a lot of young white females stick up for the black people's culture and rights when they have no clue. And the most annoying thing I'm seeing at my age now, is the 17-20 year old suburban girls who try to act ghetto and "hard". It is the most unattractive thing I've ever witnessed.