Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SMV during pandemic

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've noticed recently..if you're a single guy w/ a job right now living on your own you should be noticing an uptick in female attention. I certainly have. And it's super random stuff too. I'll get it just driving through my neighborhood when I'm stopped at a red light or when I'm pumping gas.

Anyone else notice this?

My point is if you're a guy on this forum who doesn't feel good about himself in regards to women/dating BUT you have your own place and job..you need to ease up on yourself. Those two things alone would put you in the top 20% right now. Seriously.

U

user43770

I've noticed just the opposite.

My success on OLD is worse than ever, and wearing a mask hides my handsome features.

U

user43770

I told another poster this via PM, but I'm pretty sure the pandemic funneled many more men into a market that was already heavily skewed in favor of women.

Since this sh1t started, I get basically the same amount of interest I always did, but none of them follow through.

I have no other explanation.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around my area, women are getting super flirty with random dudes they encounter, but from what I understand they're lashing out and being argumentative with their husbands and boyfriends at home. That's what all my colleagues, friends, family and coworkers have been telling me.

I don't know if having a job and having your own place is a factor, because these women know nothing about myself or these guys they're approaching, but they're going out of their way to be flirtatious.

But as a caveat, just because they're flirting doesn't necessarily mean they want to jump in bed right away.

I suspect it might just be a case of cabin fever since nightlife is non-existent and they just want to feel the power trip they derive by giving guys false hope......

U

user43770

I suspect it might just be a case of cabin fever since nightlife is non-existent and they just want to feel the power trip they derive by giving guys false hope......
They're having c0ck-tease withdrawals

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around my area, women are getting super flirty with random dudes they encounter, but from what I understand they're lashing out and being argumentative with their husbands and boyfriends at home. That's what all my colleagues, friends, family and coworkers have been telling me.

I don't know if having a job and having your own place is a factor, because these women know nothing about myself or these guys they're approaching, but they're going out of their way to be flirtatious.

But as a caveat, just because they're flirting doesn't necessarily mean they want to jump in bed right away.

Yeah you could be right