Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SMV calculator

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros,

I am trying to figure out a method to calculate the SMV of a guy.

Granted, all the criteria are subjective, but I think my scale reflects the traits that female hypergamy looks for in the sexual marketplace.
Value ranks from 1 to 10, with being handsome having a value between 1 and 3 (there is cute, there is handsome, and there is super-handsome, eg.
Tom Brady)

My calculator takes into account exceptional circumstances that can make a guy attractive. Take, Mark Zuckerberg, the fact that he is hyper-rich
and famous compensates for the fact that he is an average-looking pussified nerd. If he was out in the SMP, I have no doubts that he wouldn't suffer
from a shortage of chicks.

So here how it works:

Add If you are
--- ----------
+5 millionaire/billionaire
+5 famous
+1-3 handsome
+1 tall (at least 1.8m or 5.11)
+1 fit
+1 wealth (financially secure, own your own house)
+1 smart (can talk about something other then football)
+1 charisma (masculine, not pussified)
+1 prestige job (fighter pilot, surgeon)
+1 symbol status (nice car, nice clothes)
+1 no vices (drugs, alcohol, bad temper)

Then you have to substract your baggage (maybe you are handsome but have spots, etc)

My SMV calculation:

no millionaire/billionaire, 0
no famous, 0
Handsome +2
Tall, I'm 5-6ish, so short, I am perfectly aware that this is my weakest point, 0
Fit, I still work to do, but here I mean not overweight or fat, +1
Wealth, have a decent job, own my house, no debts save mortgage, +1
Smart, my IQ is higher than average, speak several languages, I am not overtly social, but I am articulate and can easily win any discussion, +1
Charisma, masculinity, having a plan in life and being capable to explain it, +1
Prestige job, engineer, so nothing very high in the social scale nowadays, 0
Status symbol, I try not to dress like a slob, I could have a BMW series 5 if I wanted, so +1
Vices, only women, LOL, lead a clean life, +1

So according to my scale, I am a solid 8, if I was taller I'd be a 9, which sounds too high.

To be honest, I'd have to substract -1 to correct the score due to my baggage: divorced, kids, middle age, socially akwarkd. Nothing I'd consider
a deal-breaker anyway.

So 7 sounds just about right. That means I can aim at 8's which is not too bad. 9's seem too far-fetched, but who knows.

Another day I will try to do the same for the female sexual marketplace value. Stay tuned.

Take care, bros.

AS

Read for FREE!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can come up with a points system like that lol.

In the U.S, a man who is 6'+, white/Mediterranean, decently fit, at least somewhat attractive facially, no issues with drugs or alcohol and is financially stable he is easily in the top 10% of adult men, maybe even top 5%. Vast majority of men are overweight or obese, so just by being at least reasonably in shape you are already well ahead of other men.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's hilarious! Lol.

She says late 40s. She's older than that?!
LOL. She told me 30s ... and then the truth in person.

She is about that age.

Don't know if you met her yet ... but let's just say she is a nice person ;) (The same) Pics are outdated.

NJ if I remember correctly, right?

Read for FREE!

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm a 9 according to this. Only thing I missed on was my job and I don't think I can give myself more than +2 on handsomeness. My job is pretty complex and requires high skill, but almost nobody understands what I actually do. Had my job been more famous I'd be a 10. I can probably get who I want anyways.

On the test posted by @zekko I scored 16, could easily go past 20 if I wanted to, but I'm too complacent. Scoring 16 is considered very attractive though.

Nothing I wasn't already aware of.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Awwwwww, you two are going to be hermanos de leche. How sweet.

Read for FREE!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the test posted by @zekko I scored 16, could easily go past 20 if I wanted to
One thing that kills me are the PUA questions. They only give you three choices and I want a fourth. I know the "right" answer of course, but that's usually so cliched and cheesy, I won't do it (like going up to someone then talking to her over your shoulder. I know what he's aiming for here, but it's still asinine). So I'll pick the neutral answer and get no points lol.

Also of course, my age hurts me. It's like "You have a car? Great! Oh, sorry, you're old, no points for you". :mad:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
lol. Those sweet, little, innocent, virgins notched into your bed post…. They all lied to you.
Not all of them, just most.

And I just made a joke in good spirits man. What the f0ck is your problem???

U R actually one of my favorite posters. That cheesecake thing is gold.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Read for FREE!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many variables to figure out a numerical SMV.
To keep it simple I go based off the population around me as it will vary substantially to which city I’m in at that time.

Example: (these aren’t my actual stats or profession)
I’m better looking than 9/10 men in the room, but 1 may be better. I’m better than 90% of the men. 9 on a scale of looks.

I have a great job as a doctor and the realm of others are not as educated or successful. 10/10. Top tier. 10 in career.

I’m 5’8” in height. Average height is 5’9”. So I’m slightly below average of the pack. Better than roughly 45% of men. 4.5/10.

My confidence level varies from situation to situation. I’d say better than 70% of men on a consistent basis. 7/10.

And then we find the average of all the avenues we choose to explore in compared to the general male population in my area. And therein is a simple way to find your rough SMV.
But we can never really know our true SMV I don’t think because it varies in every scenario. I’m HIGH SMV in a room full of average joe’s with boring jobs. But when I’m in a room full of gregarious doctors I could be at the lower rung because of their experience.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one important factor that dictates how well you do with women is your presence. Being tall, being handsome, taking up space, having a deep voice, displaying status and popularity, being witty and funny, showing you got money, how you dress...all of these qualities will help you with cold approach. And you’ll meet the highest quality women cold approaching.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why care about SMV or a woman's opinion?

A fatty declares herself a bbw and deems herself almost 10.

There's always bigger, richer, stronger, etc. It's a losing feat to play said game.

Play the hand you are dealt.

Read for FREE!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bros,

I am trying to figure out a method to calculate the SMV of a guy.

Granted, all the criteria are subjective, but I think my scale reflects the traits that female hypergamy looks for in the sexual marketplace.
Value ranks from 1 to 10, with being handsome having a value between 1 and 3 (there is cute, there is handsome, and there is super-handsome, eg.
Tom Brady)

My calculator takes into account exceptional circumstances that can make a guy attractive. Take, Mark Zuckerberg, the fact that he is hyper-rich
and famous compensates for the fact that he is an average-looking pussified nerd. If he was out in the SMP, I have no doubts that he wouldn't suffer
from a shortage of chicks.

So here how it works:

Add If you are
--- ----------
+5 millionaire/billionaire
+5 famous
+1-3 handsome
+1 tall (at least 1.8m or 5.11)
+1 fit
+1 wealth (financially secure, own your own house)
+1 smart (can talk about something other then football)
+1 charisma (masculine, not pussified)
+1 prestige job (fighter pilot, surgeon)
+1 symbol status (nice car, nice clothes)
+1 no vices (drugs, alcohol, bad temper)

Then you have to substract your baggage (maybe you are handsome but have spots, etc)

My SMV calculation:

no millionaire/billionaire, 0
no famous, 0
Handsome +2
Tall, I'm 5-6ish, so short, I am perfectly aware that this is my weakest point, 0
Fit, I still work to do, but here I mean not overweight or fat, +1
Wealth, have a decent job, own my house, no debts save mortgage, +1
Smart, my IQ is higher than average, speak several languages, I am not overtly social, but I am articulate and can easily win any discussion, +1
Charisma, masculinity, having a plan in life and being capable to explain it, +1
Prestige job, engineer, so nothing very high in the social scale nowadays, 0
Status symbol, I try not to dress like a slob, I could have a BMW series 5 if I wanted, so +1
Vices, only women, LOL, lead a clean life, +1

So according to my scale, I am a solid 8, if I was taller I'd be a 9, which sounds too high.

To be honest, I'd have to substract -1 to correct the score due to my baggage: divorced, kids, middle age, socially akwarkd. Nothing I'd consider
a deal-breaker anyway.

So 7 sounds just about right. That means I can aim at 8's which is not too bad. 9's seem too far-fetched, but who knows.

Another day I will try to do the same for the female sexual marketplace value. Stay tuned.

Take care, bros.

AS
Or you can fvck attractive chicks and parade around with them. As long as they are on your level or higher, you will increase your SMV.

You can be rich, famous and fit and if you are not publicly smashing attractive chicks youd SMV is shyte.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number one important factor that dictates how well you do with women is your presence. Being tall, being handsome, taking up space
It occurs to me that if you are 500 lbs. you're taking up space.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Read for FREE!