Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SMV and the Wall confirmed by Economist

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but realistic article
So it was like that and will continue, i wonder how long

Also this is bs cuz women 40yo r stll wanted. And at 60yo when they are not barely who spins plates anyway, everyone wants a life death partner at that point

Females have it muchbetter
Guys will still want to smash.

Its just, the further they get from top form SMV, the lower value man they can acquire. The deviations included are lower status, smaller amount of resources, and of course looks. Its definitely easier but, there's no resolve nor mitigation of cratered SMV. Man assuming he has value can climb the ranks.its not solely based upon looks reflecting SMV. Women are purely based upon looks. Nobody gives a **** about personality nor her career. I cannot **** a personality or her career.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies, damn lies, and statistics, as they say.
LOL

Stats can definitely be manufactured or not give a full account of the circumstances.

EG gender pay gap!

No economist takes this serious. Its not taking into account hours worked, lifestyle, education, etc among a number of factors. Men work longer hours, tend to be lower in agreeableness, and usually take more dangerous jobs. Women rarely take STEM majors preferring cultural Marxist jargon and women studies which offers nothing worth while especially a lack of sandwich making skills. Most cannot turn on a stove after women's studies and therefore a sure indication of failing at life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I knew the answer/solution but this is the game we're in today.
Let it collapse. Pursue to be his best of your ability. Play the hand you are dealt.

When cratered SMV talks marriage, children, and white picket fence, begin trolling her into oblivion.

Think Titanic. Its going down. So be it. Let it crash and burn.

There's new girls turning 18 everyday. Its baby rabies once SMV fails. Its female nature and flawed logic but cucks marry the first semi decent looking woman willing.

The solution isn't monogamy nor marriage. The game is never ending. You are forced to spin plates day or night. Nonstop. No excuses. Even if you get a gf. Its skills you must sharpen.

Its moreover, a woman must be kept in check. Her hypergamy is kept and bay by one's ability to let her know she is replaceable. Letting her feel loss. The sec you get comfortable, expect her going ass to mouth with Tyrone.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You guys say its just OLD but you are wrong because theres more and more chicks on tinder.

Overall % of women who use dating apps was increasing for a while and also will only increase from now on.

Girls u meet in club, on street or through friends are and will be on tinder.

I wonder how shi.tty will it be in few years or more haha.

And yeah putting income and education in bio helps a lot if u meet all other criteria. Even if u just want to phuck. Of course u need to exceel at these.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys say its just OLD but you are wrong because theres more and more chicks on tinder.

Overall % of women who use dating apps was increasing for a while and also will only increase from now on.

Girls u meet in club, on street or through friends are and will be on tinder.

I wonder how shi.tty will it be in few years or more haha.

And yeah putting income and education in bio helps a lot if u meet all other criteria. Even if u just want to phuck. Of course u need to exceel at these.
Its irrelevant.

In keeping with "male burden if performance," there is no time for pity party or excuses.

Part of the burden is spinning plates, doing, take action, and being a go getter.

Yes, women are using apps. Women are getting banged out. Women are having children out of wedlock, and cratering SMV.

Its irrelevant.

Rsd/Alex social said it best.

As a man, it doesn't matter the moves you make. Its about being a man and making moves.

I agree with what you said about women, tinder, social media attention *****s. So be it. Its on us to be making moves. Playing the hand we're dealt to the best of our ability. Act accordingly.

In keeping with male adaptation, evolution, there's certainly a necessity to go monk mode @ cohabitation, marriage, single moms, etc.

U

user43770

At least the curve for women nearly flattens out at age 60. At that point, men are apparently thinking, "Old is old. Who cares at this point?"
I've been dealing with a "retirement community" over the past few months. Most of these old ass women have "boyfriends" that they can't stop talking about. Sounds like the old dudes just buy them sh1t, and that's the extent of the relationship.