Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SMV and the Wall confirmed by Economist

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What age number is the right field? And which OLD sites did they use? (I can't read the article)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With black women wanting to be "sassy", it does not surprise me at all that they are at the bottom of the barrel.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting article if you read some of the details. Also, men seem to be in their prime around 45yo, I didn't expect that but I do feel being in that age range I've never been better before (looks, career, accomplishments). I also found a few of these bolded sentences interesting because most of us already know this, suspect it or have experienced it.

For marketing her business, she says, Tinder is essential, but her love life on the app has turned sour. “I feel like I’m no longer the person I used to be,” she says. “I go for dinner and I **** and that’s it.”

So eventually women do get tired of the c*ck carousel or being plates.

Others talk of the exhaustion of trawling through endless matches, going on disappointing dates with some of them, then having to drag themselves back onto the net when it goes nowhere. There is a loneliness, too.

There are other problems, too. The one that worries Tantan’s boss, Mr Wang, is that 5% of his customers will never get a match, no matter how much they swipe.

Men on Tantan, he says, tend to like about 60% of all the female profiles they see, but women like just 6% of the male ones. The least attractive women receive similar levels of attention to the most attractive men, says Mr Wang; all can find someone reasonably attractive. Men at the bottom of the ladder end up completely matchless. This fits with the work by Ms Bruch and Mr Newman. In general, both men and women concentrate on people that the common opinion of the site rates as 25% more attractive than they are. Even for women not seen as desirable, that can work. For the least desirable men, nothing works. “I don’t expect that final 5% to be that easy to help,” says Mr Wang.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting article if you read some of the details. Also, men seem to be in their prime around 45yo, I didn't expect that but I do feel being in that age range I've never been better before (looks, career, accomplishments). I also found a few of these bolded sentences interesting because most of us already know this, suspect it or have experienced it.

For marketing her business, she says, Tinder is essential, but her love life on the app has turned sour. “I feel like I’m no longer the person I used to be,” she says. “I go for dinner and I **** and that’s it.”

So eventually women do get tired of the c*ck carousel or being plates.

Others talk of the exhaustion of trawling through endless matches, going on disappointing dates with some of them, then having to drag themselves back onto the net when it goes nowhere. There is a loneliness, too.

There are other problems, too. The one that worries Tantan’s boss, Mr Wang, is that 5% of his customers will never get a match, no matter how much they swipe.

Men on Tantan, he says, tend to like about 60% of all the female profiles they see, but women like just 6% of the male ones. The least attractive women receive similar levels of attention to the most attractive men, says Mr Wang; all can find someone reasonably attractive. Men at the bottom of the ladder end up completely matchless. This fits with the work by Ms Bruch and Mr Newman. In general, both men and women concentrate on people that the common opinion of the site rates as 25% more attractive than they are. Even for women not seen as desirable, that can work. For the least desirable men, nothing works. “I don’t expect that final 5% to be that easy to help,” says Mr Wang.
Women might get sick of the c*ck carousel but it's like any abusive relationship.... they have a emotional connection in it that gets them right back in.

Some people consider suffering a way to be alive... We all had a ''abusive relationship'' we all knew it was logical bad but emotionally we were hooked... due to our own issues.

She will be back, cause she wants to be ''loved''. One point she might have a boyfriend... but she has been on a ''insecure circle'' for soo long that she will go back to the ''insecurity'' cause its ''feel safe - familiar'' at the expense of the couple/bf/gf.

Yeah 45 years old man are the most desirable. Why? They at the top of their career, winning the most money, they have all their ''house-career'' in order, they are also mature, they have a higher spectrum of choice (20 to 70 years old), also they are ''young enough'' to look good/be healthy without the issues of ''aging aka 60 years old'. So 45 years old is a good choice to find a LTR :p ?.

So 45 years old man are in a good position, they are the market desirable (from the gold diggers, to mature women, to widow and divorce at 60 years old) and they have ''time'' to date (cause they done everything they needed prior and they feel more ready to give time to their lover).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open female nature and thus hypergamy isn't even questioned. Its just being normalized. Its the same with high kill cawk carousel being the norm as with single moms. Its not something I intended to be party to now or ever.

I engage purely for sport. Marriage, monogamy, playing house all seems retarded. Its now an attempt to use beta male shame tactics to close the box. That's not happening anymore then women closing their legs.

Embrace the chaos fellas. Its entropy. This ship is coming down. I will not blink. I will watch it burn. I won't ever be there to fix nor help. I will hit it. I will smash it rotten but, I won't marry nor will I allow for cohabitation.

If a man is going to allocate resources, pay for her to go away. Red pill marriage is stupidity. The laws will still cut you off from the knees then rape choke you financially after your wife cucked you.

Women ruined marriage. So be it. Let it fall like the girl power bridge.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women might get sick of the c*ck carousel but it's like any abusive relationship.... they have a emotional connection in it that gets them right back in.

Some people consider suffering a way to be alive... We all had a ''abusive relationship'' we all knew it was logical bad but emotionally we were hooked... due to our own issues.

She will be back, cause she wants to be ''loved''. One point she might have a boyfriend... but she has been on a ''insecure circle'' for soo long that she will go back to the ''insecurity'' cause its ''feel safe - familiar'' at the expense of the couple/bf/gf.

Yeah 45 years old man are the most desirable. Why? They at the top of their career, winning the most money, they have all their ''house-career'' in order, they are also mature, they have a higher spectrum of choice (20 to 70 years old), also they are ''young enough'' to look good/be healthy without the issues of ''aging aka 60 years old'. So 45 years old is a good choice to find a LTR :p ?.

So 45 years old man are in a good position, they are the market desirable (from the gold diggers, to mature women, to widow and divorce at 60 years old) and they have ''time'' to date (cause they done everything they needed prior and they feel more ready to give time to their lover).
Not sure I agree. I saw RMG Rollo say 38 but many dudes were saying they needed TRT.

From a provider perspective, sure but women want resources.

I don't know what you value. SMV is very individual but women peak early. Men peak late.

Suggest lifting and keeping test up.

All the obsession of male looks on this forum reeks of low testosterone.

No doubt men 40+ could easily have high test if he made the right life choices. Sadly, most lose test with age and they marry for "love." It doesn't end well.

Reactions: Von

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Sad but realistic article
So it was like that and will continue, i wonder how long

Also this is bs cuz women 40yo r stll wanted. And at 60yo when they are not barely who spins plates anyway, everyone wants a life death partner at that point

Females have it muchbetter

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What age number is the right field?
There is no age on the chart, so I'm guessing it's just an average.

Interesting info though. According to this, the white male is the most desired of all the groups. For those of us who are white men, this should be quite a confidence boost.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of us who are white men, this should be quite a confidence boost.
Idk man... I'm white. I get matches, send messages, and often times it's crickets or sizzles quickly if you don't catch their interest fast enough. I'm in shape, work out daily, athletic, have some charm, not a Chad though. Mileage may vary depending on their level of options in frequency/rotation.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no age on the chart, so I'm guessing it's just an average.

Interesting info though. According to this, the white male is the most desired of all the groups. For those of us who are white men, this should be quite a confidence boost.
Well the chart makes it seem like men and women aren't far from equal by 25 and even out at 30 which is ridiculous. Then there's also the various reports elsewhere which show that even the least desirable women get at least as many, and likely more messages than the most desirable men. So I'm very skeptical of this information.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These statistics are only based on online dating.
A market which primarily ignores body language and indicators of attraction, which in essence is our most primal way of mating.
Mating online is extremely artificial and not natural at all.
Take it from me, after 10 years of experimenting online I got fed up with all the nonsense I dealt with and ultimately quit.
It use to be goldmine in the earlier stages of the Internet before the idiot white knights flooded the market, but now it's become an incel wasteland.

Last edited:

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way, online SMV is completely different than real life SMV.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These statistics are only based on online dating.
A market which primarily ignores body language and indicators of attraction, which in essence is our most primal way of mating.
Mating online is extremely artificial and not natural at all.
Take it from me, after 10 years of experimenting online I got fed up with all the nonsense I dealt with and ultimately quit.
It use to be goldmine in the earlier stages of the Internet before the idiot white knights flooded the market, but now it's become an incel wasteland.
Most men are born to lose at the dating game simply by our species's biology. There are 106 men born for every 100 women at the same time that women are the more selective sex and have a dualistic alpha fvcks/beta bucks mating strategy, reserving any genuine feminine affection and deference for the former. We've already changed human society beyond recognition over the last few thousand years. I think in the next few hundred, maybe even in this century, we'll change the situation for men somehow with technological means. We'll eventually create new females for those who need them and enhance everyone with genetic and cosmetic surgery. Hormone therapy may get more mainstream in the meantime until we reach a sophisticated level of genetic surgery, especially to counter the effects of our society's endocrine-disrupting pollutants.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk man... I'm white. I get matches, send messages, and often times it's crickets or sizzles quickly if you don't catch their interest fast enough. I'm in shape, work out daily, athletic, have some charm, not a Chad though. Mileage may vary depending on their level of options in frequency/rotation.
Yeah I was talking to a friend who's white (in his late 40s) and he said the same thing that even as a white male he sends literally dozens of messages with may be 2-3 responses. That's slightly better than me (I'm ME-ish). He's an avg looking guy, very IDGAF type, very well accomplished in career but from what I can tell I *think* he's become an incel (involutary celebit).

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stats are always tricky, and there are usually more variables.

When it comes to stats, often the most overlooked aspect is also the most critical, which is ensuring a totally random sample.

Firstly, this is ONLY based online dating.

Secondly, it's ONLY measuring response rates.

One thing that is conspicuously left out is income level.

I would imagine guys in their 50's who are also seeking online are a very small percentage of the entire male population.

Also the study (which wasn't done by the Economist) indicated people tend to shot 25% above their level.

Original study:

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

What might be a better indication of desirability is income or wealth as a primary indicator, and attraction as a secondary. For that, 50 y/o white men (who have economic success) would be the sweet spot.

Unfortunately the study didn't break desirability due to income level, which is likely more of a factor than age.

Also, since this study is based on response rates (people who sent a message and got a response) a huge red flag from my perspective is the uncertainty of self-reported income. A guy who is 50 (but really 55) and says he makes $500K (but really makes $150) is counted as "desirable" since he sent a message and got a reply.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics, as they say.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stats are always tricky, and there are usually more variables.

When it comes to stats, often the most overlooked aspect is also the most critical, which is ensuring a totally random sample.

Firstly, this is ONLY based online dating.

Secondly, it's ONLY measuring response rates.

One thing that is conspicuously left out is income level.

I would imagine guys in their 50's who are also seeking online are a very small percentage of the entire male population.

Also the study (which wasn't done by the Economist) indicated people tend to shot 25% above their level.

Original study:

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/8/eaap9815

What might be a better indication of desirability is income or wealth as a primary indicator, and attraction as a secondary. For that, 50 y/o white men (who have economic success) would be the sweet spot.

Unfortunately the study didn't break desirability due to income level, which is likely more of a factor than age.

Also, since this study is based on response rates (people who sent a message and got a response) a huge red flag from my perspective is the uncertainty of self-reported income. A guy who is 50 (but really 55) and says he makes $500K (but really makes $150) is counted as "desirable" since he sent a message and got a reply.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics, as they say.
Income was not a factor and most OLD apps/sites don't ask for income except a few (Match does from what I recall, Tinder doesn't, Bumble doesn't, CMB doesn't, OKCUPID optional, etc). Based on my personal experience with OLD women rarely dig into the details unless your pic catches their eyes first. Most women today have become what men of yesterday were; the players, attracted to looks and having fun etc.

Men today, unfortunately, don't have much to offer to the modern woman except sex, fun and a good time. Safety, security, money most of them have those provided by the new society. Marriage and kids, many women are foregoing those as long as they keep riding the c*ck carousel...which they're very selective about (Chads). Some that want LTR get bored after a while and want something exciting/new/different. So the sad reality is that the gender roles have reversed...I just think people are too wrapped up in the 'now' but the future (as in old age) looks pretty bleak.

BTW, many older women don't want LTRs because they know they'll become the caretakers for the man who will likely die before she does.

I wish I knew the answer/solution but this is the game we're in today.