Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sms

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually send sms msg's but i just did.

xxxx im going up xxxxxx tomorrow, come and you can buy me a drink.

Any critisisms?

I thought i'd send a msg cos i it wouldn't have the same effect by calling??? correct??

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely ****y. I would have said "If you want to have some fun, you can come along".

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
perfect, couldn't have done any better myself!

Do you find that americans' don't really understand SMS texts as they hardly ever use mobiles compared to us in England.

Interesting.

Donny

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donny osmond
Do you find that americans' don't really understand SMS texts as they hardly ever use mobiles compared to us in England.
Somehow, I find this difficult to believe. You Brits must have your mobiles superglued to the sides of your faces if you use them more than Americans. They're a pox on society.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SMS is a weak form of communication, just like e-mail. It comes across as lack of confidence to to a girl if you ask her out by these methods.

Also, you lose control as she can not bother to reply and you do not know if she didn't get it, is ignoring you, replied and you didn't get it. Then you're wondering what to do next time you see her. Or if you should send another.

Do in in person/phone in real time.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No criticism here. C&F to a tee. Good luck--get some!

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thats wat i think about SMS but i think in that occassion it was ok.

I think certain SMS can be ok, she knows im well ****y, i cant help it i always have been, and that im confident with girls, have social proof for that, knows im busy and im gonna call 2moro anyway.

I was just wondering what you guys thought about that

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JJMcLure
SMS is a weak form of communication, just like e-mail. It comes across as lack of confidence to to a girl if you ask her out by these methods.

Also, you lose control as she can not bother to reply and you do not know if she didn't get it, is ignoring you, replied and you didn't get it. Then you're wondering what to do next time you see her. Or if you should send another.

Do in in person/phone in real time.
I'm calling her 2moro anyway, but i agree with you, SMS is weak form of communication, but on the other hand, short msgs i think r good.

If you try and have a conversation via text or email then that is weak, but i think short msgs are good.