Paid Laid & Made
Senior Don Juan
I got a date for Friday with a girl I met at school. She rates about a 6 or 7. I have been trying to stay off the phone with her and keep school run-ins to a minimum. She loves to call me early in the morning and about 2 times at night. Due to me not wanting to reveal to much, she figures SMS is a good way to get to know each me. I kept the convos light, but she quickly asked personal stuff like if I was a virgin. I knew she isn't and neither am I, but due to her loving to pop men's cherries, I said I was. She asked me if I considered her my GF ... we have not gone out on date # 1. I played it cool and said that it depends entirely on her and her ability to blow my mind on our 1st date. She then asked if I planned on just the movies or something else, I played stupid and said that it was up to her. Well she completely clings to everything I say and has a lot of Interest. I am not the type to get to attached in the first few weeks, got burned doing that. So I will continue the dating maybe after the 1st and see how far I can take it.